News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

My Redwall Fanart! :D

Started by DelenatheWanderer, September 14, 2017, 08:52:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DelenatheWanderer

Hello everyone! I'm a huge Redwall fan, and in the near future hope to post some of my artwork on here. I love this forum and am crazy excited to have an account.
I do take requests! I am sorry that I can't guarantee it done fast, but it will be done!
Thank You! ;D

Request Template:

Name:
Species:
Reference Pic (optional):
Weapons/Accessories:
Backstory:
Other:

Disney. Brian Jacques. J.R.R. Tolkien. C.S. Lewis. Toby Fox. A.A.Milne. And more...

Rosie Willowwater

Welcome to the forum Delena! I hope you like it here.  ^-^

Can the character request be of human?

The Skarzs

Welcome! Excited to see your art.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

DelenatheWanderer

Disney. Brian Jacques. J.R.R. Tolkien. C.S. Lewis. Toby Fox. A.A.Milne. And more...

NovaNocturne

I look forward to seeing your work

DelenatheWanderer

Thanks, Nova Nocturne.
I'm a huge admirer of your work! :)

NovaNocturne

Haha, I appreciate that, but on this thread, you are the star :) Gotta let your artwork shine and what not!

Wylder Treejumper

Welcome to the forum Delena! Wylder Treejumper, resident squirrel philosopher, at your service. We're really glad to have you. Make sure to stop by the Introduction Thread in the Front Lawns to say hi, if you would like to. And if you like craziness, take a cautious poke around the Cellars. If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM!

And, should you not object to being put to work right away, I collect sketches of this character. I would be much obliged if you would draw him:
Spoiler
Name: Dannilo "Dann" Thann
Species: Wildcat
Age (in years): 25
Weapon(s) of choice: Daggers, Rapier
General Description: Dann is a ginger tabby wildcat of medium build. He has bright, merry blue eyes and a dazzling smile. He wears a bright red tunic, a green cloak and a green cap set at a jaunty angle with a feather in the back. He wears tall soft boots. In his belt are tucked four perfectly balanced throwing daggers, and a rapier hangs from his side. Alongside the rapier is his most prized possession, a blue crystal lute. He wears a pouch with some coins tucked into it. He also owns a fiddle, which he keeps in the wagons.
Personality: Dann is a merry beast- he's most often found smiling, laughing, and/or singing. He loves life with all his heart and his philosophy could be summed up as, "I'm along for the ride, so I might as well enjoy it!" He is a social beast, and loves to mingle, talk, and perform... And charm all the ladies while he's at it, of course. He doesn't really have a strong moral code, but he is a good person and tries to treat people well. This doesn't stop him from occasionally picking a few pockets for fun, though, when he thinks someone deserves it. He doesn't value wealth, considering it mainly a burden, and loves to travel and sing.
Other information: Dann is a bard by trade, singing and performing tricks, such as juggling, knife throwing, card tricks, etc. for his supper.
[close]
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: DelenatheWanderer on September 14, 2017, 11:17:04 PM
I'd be glad to do a human!

Yay, thank you!

My Request:
Name: Nora
Clothes: She is wearing a fluffy crimson red sweater (Image at the end of this part), black leggings, and running sneakers in an assortment of vivid colors.
Spoiler

Like this, but red.
[close]
Species: Human, with blindingly pale skin, red-ish brown eyes, and long wavy jet black hair down to around her elbows.
Reference Pic (optional):
Weapons/Accessories: A large backpack somewhere on the scene, whether she's holding it, it's on the floor, or it's being held hostage by a tiny clan of ants. ;D
Backstory: She is pretty much my personality in human form, quite bubbly and happy most of the time, and a small smile on her face for this scene.
Other: Hmm, I can't think of anything else for now.

Feel free to change certain things to your liking.

Also, I don't care if this gets done today, or in ten years, so take your time ^-^

DelenatheWanderer

Glad to do it and will get on it right away.  ยบ-)
Please don't request anymore at the moment, though. I have schoolwork to get through and don't want to be overwhelmed! ::)

The Skarzs

We'll all be looking forward to seeing your art!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

DelenatheWanderer

Here's your request, Wylder! I AM going to color it. This character was really fun to draw. I gave him a flute instead of a lute, and I didn't realize to change it until I had already finished inking; sorry about that! Anyway, hope you like it!
https://postimg.org/image/uao23dw9n/

Maudie

Wow! That looks amazing! Especially the details on the clothes.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Wylder Treejumper

That looks great! Thank you so much!

Also, you can insert images by using the code [i.m.g]imageurl[/i.m.g] (without the periods) or by pressing the little picture button under the font bold button.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Maudie

Like that!

(I didn't mean to actually post this, just preview it. Because I'm weird. But that's how it's done. ;D)
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3