Blood and Vinegar (A Roleplay) - OOC Discussion/Sign-Ups

Started by Krantor the Brutal, October 13, 2017, 11:01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

Krantor the Brutal

"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

Unimaginative

I think what Ash is getting at is that y'all shouldn't wait for us, but rather make your intro posts and set up the other side of things; it helps move the story along faster, as well as limiting all the waiting.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Ashleg

Exactly. Otherwise it is taking turns.

I mean, I guess I'll do that if that's how you want this to be paced--but it is weird.

The Skarzs

Okay. Vermin charrie.

Name: Kanjov, or Kan
  Species: Ferret
  Weapons: Kriegsmesser
  Background: Kan was all but forced into Andoraz's army when the wolf entered the southlands. His only condition was that his family be left alone, which they were, though how their life is he has no idea. He supposes after Andoraz has conquered enough he will be allowed to return home. For now, he fights.
  Appearance: Gray-furred ferret, with black limbs and face.
  Personality: Abnormally outgoing for a vermin, though he can be dead serious when he means to be.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Not gonna post until you tell me how this pacing is gonna work.

Unimaginative

In response to what @The Skarzs just said in the RP, OOC, I think we should try and get some development wrapped up and then jump into either the battle for Salamandastron, or into events occurring slightly after.

"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Krantor the Brutal

"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Krantor the Brutal

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Krantor the Brutal