this thread commands you to not post in the thread commanding you to post in it

Started by a crumb, November 22, 2017, 09:35:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthias720

Well, as long as I'm not posting there, I might as well not post here either.

Gonff the Mousethief

Wait, could this thread spark one that commands you not to post here but to post there?
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Ashleg

This thread in turn commands you to post in that thread because this thread was posted at Opposite O Clock.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

DelenatheWanderer

Disney. Brian Jacques. J.R.R. Tolkien. C.S. Lewis. Toby Fox. A.A.Milne. And more...

Maudie

*mumbles something about homework and not having time for bossy threads, then binge watches Netflix and goes to bed at 8 o' clock.*
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.