News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Terraria

Started by Matthias720, December 08, 2011, 01:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaggut

The smileys are gliched, I see your smiley as a angry scowling one, when I tried to post that one with a question mark beside to ask you why you were doing that, it turned into a tongue poked out face! nuUuUUUUUUuUUUUUUUUuUUUU! Mods fix this! aAAaaAAHhHHHHHHH!
~Just a soft space boi~

Matthias720

*bump*

Terraria is celebrating its 6th birthday! Hard to believe it's been out for so long.

Grond

Quote from: Matthias720 on May 17, 2017, 12:26:39 AM
*bump*

Terraria is celebrating its 6th birthday! Hard to believe it's been out for so long.

Time does literally fly. Unfortunately or fortunately each year seems to go by faster than the previous one...

MeadowR

^ You're not wrong there. Can't believe it's mid-May already. >_<

I've never played, or heard of this game. I guess Minecraft is quite a few years old itself now. :0
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Lady Ashenwyte

Terraria is great. Just got defeated by Eye of Cthulhu (To be fair I had no armour but a wood helmet)
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.