News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Dibbuns Against Bedtime

Started by Stoakly Centurio, December 11, 2011, 09:41:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpiderMonkey

Quote from: MatthiasMan on June 21, 2012, 04:12:40 PM
Dab, Dab, Dab! I couldn't join, they said I was too young.

I guess they should rename themselves "Dibbuns Against Dibbuns"

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: SpiderMonkey on September 06, 2012, 09:11:51 PM

Haha. ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Dannflor

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on September 06, 2012, 09:56:53 PM
Quote from: SpiderMonkey on September 06, 2012, 09:11:51 PM

Haha. ;D
hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Samria

It is a very good site. I was too young but now that I'm old enough it is lot's of fun.
" For GOD so loved the world, that he gave his one and only son so whosoever shall believe in him shall not perish but have everlasting life."

John 3:16

Samria

Hey,
I'm here about DAB. I noticed a lot of people couldn't join because they were too young. Weel now, here's your help lads and lassies!
I talked to Riv about this and she replied and said this.
My question was this.

I just brainstormed for a while....... I noticed something, This site, you can't join until your thirteen because it's Proboards. I'm on other sites and you can join younger in some of them....... And their more active than this one. Because alot of the Redwall fans are younger people, around ten I think? anyways, my little bro wants to join but he's too young. SO I think if we moved the board to a different web place we would have more members.

Her answer was this.
That's okay :).  As long as I know, and your brother can sign up, setting his birthday to thirteen, as long as he lets me know that he's actually younger.

I'm perfectly fine with young members-- it's just a safety policy.

So, for all you young people.... Like me.... Who aren't 13
You can still join, just use your older siblings or your parent's birth date. Just let her know your younger.
" For GOD so loved the world, that he gave his one and only son so whosoever shall believe in him shall not perish but have everlasting life."

John 3:16

Phoenix

Oh look, it's DAB! I am on DAB as Firbranch & Fiera. Love it, by the way!

LordTBT

Hello, the URL for DAB:
http://dabdibbun.comxa.com/index.html

Seems to be dead.

Is there an actual DAB site, or is it just a forum now? Thanks to anyone who can help.

Cornflower MM

Hey, I think that was actually the first Redwall site I joined. It lasted about two weeks. I'm not sure, though, the link you provided, TBT, isn't working for me.

Lady Ashenwyte

I just joined.  Looks good so far.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Zayah

http://dibbuns.proboards.com/

A little short on members, but the site is still going strong! We're always looking for more people who love to write and RP, or just want to join a close-knit community of Redwall lovers. :)