News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Conquest Desert Rp (Commasariant)

Started by Troy Troodon, February 13, 2012, 02:00:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wisteria Wild Cat

The little raccoon squealed with delight as she flew through the air, plucking out one of the eagle's golden feathers. "Higer! Higer!" She laughed, trying to say, 'Higher! Higher!'

____
Wisteria was slinking around her tent, spacious, but not to big, warm, but not to hot. It suited her needs. She pulled off her purple cloak, threw it to a weasel and snapped, "Clean it! If I see a single tear in it though, you're a dead beast!"As the weasel scurried off, the wildcat pulled on a new cloak of rich green with golden tassels and embroidery which she had stolen a while back. Her rat-guards stood outside of the tent eating a thrush and gulping down wine.
The rats had never been much before, but now that they were guards, they felt much higher in rank.
"What do yer 'tink 'o 're new arrangements, Vusna?" Asked the male rat, Kink. Kink was big and muscly, very good with a double-headed spear and his bare paws. Vusna on the other hand, was lean, wiry and secretive.
"Ah, methinks it's better than the barracks." She replied after swallowing more thrush.

Wisteria called out form her tent, "Go find Yoziah, ask him when he wants to meet up with me to give me the information I'll need before I spy, got that?" Both rats gasped as they saw Wisteria standing in front of them, no longer in the tent! Vusna ran off to find Yoziah.

I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Troy Troodon

Yoziah and Gurgan conversate over their plans. Gorgan intends to import the monkey's siege weapons up north to meet up with other vermin forces, including those who intend to be-siege redwall and mossflower.

Only under certain regulations and circumstances can Yoziah and King Harrie himself allow to aid forces other than themselves. Yoziah requests two cups and a drink from his own servants, to which Gurgan asks; "What is this strange liquid, white like the clouds in the sky, yet so smooth and creamy?" To which Yoziah replies; "Milk, goat's milk to be exact."; "Ah!" Gurgan exlaims; "What will you beasts think up next?"
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Vusna ran up to Yoziah, saluting smartly she said, "Yer 'ighness, the Wildcat says she is ready fer yer commands. She also says that you must meet up with her to discus what yer gonna have her do." 

_____
The raccoon babe was squealing and struggling in the eagles talons. With a final twist she flew toward the ground, which was not that far down. With another sharp squeal she landed in a tree, which broke her fall greatly.
" Youse a badda 'heagle!" She yelled as the raccoon babe shook her paw at the great bird.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Troy Troodon

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Ya think? Lol, and we get more people how.....?

Troy Troodon

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Yeah, 1 may, strong possibility, be joining soon. The other.... slight possibility, very very slight. 

Troy Troodon

OOC: Anywho....

BIC: Yoziah moves from out of the tent to meet up with Witeria, Thinking to himself; "This had better be important."
Just then a camel switched his ears forward and turned his sight to beyond the hills of sand.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Wisteria saw the camel, and threw off her green cloak darting over to the huge beast. She slinked over top of it and sat, her green eyes staring fixedly where the camels were.

redwallgurl

Low runner was watching everything that the wildcat had been doing. she had caught the baby racoon when it had fallen from the air. she had brought back to camp hoping htat it would turn into a great warrior or helper at least to the army.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Troy Troodon

Yoziah gave his comission to Wisteria; "Right, now all I want you to do is to standy right beside the walls of fortress, And you are not to move."

Wisteria Wild Cat

Wisteria did just that and vanished from view.

_______
The raccoon baby sat upon the hare's shoulder sucking on one of the hare's ears. The proceeded to gnaw on it with sharp teeth. 

redwallgurl

"Oww!!" Lowrunner called to the raccoon, "You want me to leave you on the floor for the eagle?!?"

Troy Troodon

The eagle replies; "Like I wanted to eat him."

redwallgurl

"Then what did you want to do with him?" Lowrunner asks the eagle.