News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

That akward moment when....

Started by winifred, April 11, 2012, 05:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Basically I don't know how to delete polls. xD

AWESOME!
6 (33.3%)
Wow
2 (11.1%)
Haha
4 (22.2%)
I can explain!
6 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Banya

That awkward moment when I'm laughing with my mom and grandma over stories from my parents' wedding, and my mom giggles about how she enjoyed just enough champagne at her wedding reception to get slightly tipsy.  Which is fine, though she was halfway through her pregnancy with me on that date. :D
My mom: "Well, we still haven't found anything majorly wrong with you, so get over it." :D

Skyblade

That awkward moment when you're literally shaking as you're playing your flute and you think things are going down a pit and when it's over people say you did a good job. Yay! ;D

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Hickory

That awkward moment when your recorder teacher is like "what scale is this" and you say "G MAJOR" but then you realize you play viola not recorder.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Mhera

That awkward moment when you're type-cast as "Awkward" (as in, the personification of the adjective) for a play.

Skyblade

That awkward moment when you're just an awkward person.

Banya

Which reminds me of that awkward moment during a forum Skype call. :D

Skyblade

Banya

You know the one.  When we've all connected to the call, said hello to each other, and are waiting for someone to begin a conversation.  That silent moment broken by giggles.

Hickory

That awkward moment when you can't join in a seemingly interesting conversation about an event because you weren't there.

Banya

That awkward moment when all I can say is "Wish you'd been there..." and hope you're present for the next.

Hickory

Hat awkward moment when you have viola lessons at 11:00.... On Saturdays.

Skyblade

That awkward moment when you misinterpret something.

Hickory

When you notice my hilarious typo?