News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

That akward moment when....

Started by winifred, April 11, 2012, 05:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Basically I don't know how to delete polls. xD

AWESOME!
6 (33.3%)
Wow
2 (11.1%)
Haha
4 (22.2%)
I can explain!
6 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Skyblade

That awkward (but amazing) moment when you read your old posts and realize how much you've grown since you made them.

(And by growth, I don't mean just physically ;))

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Maudie

Quote from: Skyblade on February 06, 2017, 09:17:31 AM
That awkward (but amazing) moment when you read your old posts and realize how much you've grown since you made them.

(And by growth, I don't mean just physically ;))

Right? I can barely remember some of these posts...
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

It's back! ;D

That awkward moment when two people start flirting at you over an MMO. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

That awkward moment when a girl near you has the same name as you and a guy says the name in a flirtatious way.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

That would be an awkward moment! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

TAMW you are home alone and start belting song lyrics not realizing that you are not actually alone ;D

The Skarzs

TAMW you find you actually are alone when you've been talking to someone.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

TAMW you ask your sister something and she says "Ssh, I'm trying to talk to myself."

True story.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Kitsune

That awkward moment when more than 50% of people online think I'm a girl.

That awkward moment when someone said "Dang, I wish you were a girl. ;) " in an MMORPG.

That awkward moment when someone is very possessive over you and stalks you at school.

Maudie

Jukka the Sling

That awkward moment when you're having an online conversation (either in real-time or spread out over a few days) and the conversation slowly dwindles and either the other person posts something vague and unreplyable or you do and then apparently neither of you can think of anything else to say and so you don't and the conversation dies and you aren't sure if it was your fault or the fault of the other person for posting something vague and unreplyable and you don't know what they think of you anymore.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

That awkward moment when you want to play as a specific role in a game and you invite one of your online friends to join you, who invites one of his friends. You don't get to play that role but the next game you invite the same person and that person says "Sorry, my son wants to play the role that you want to play." ;D (The friend's friend was the friend's son.) ;D

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion