1,000 Ways to get kicked out of walmart.

Started by winifred, May 03, 2012, 11:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

is this?

EPIC!!!!
52 (48.6%)
LOL out of my chair!
50 (46.7%)
Bad :(
5 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 104

Redwallfan7

Switch the items in the laundry section with the items in the fruit section
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dannflower Reguba

then switch the items in the fruit section with the items in the media section!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwallfan7

Grab a black marker, and scratch out the titles on the DVDs in the media section.

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

71. Put on sale tags on every item, for 80% off.

Wisteria Wild Cat

71. Call the cops and say that a clerk just assaulted you. Though she was just trying to kill that spider on your shoulder..
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Tiria Wildlough

72. Juggle with the items at the checkout.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Dannflor

Take a pellet gun and break it put it back and seal the package so that when a person buys it they get mad and quit going there
Quote from: Wisteria Wild Cat on May 08, 2012, 02:31:50 AM
71. Call the cops and say that a clerk just assaulted you. Though she was just trying to kill that spider on your shoulder..
ha ha ha ha hahe ha ha ha
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Dannflor

Quote from: Dannflor on May 08, 2012, 06:25:09 PM
Take a pellet gun and break it put it back and seal the package so that when a person buys it they get mad and quit going there
Quote from: Wisteria Wild Cat on May 08, 2012, 02:31:50 AM
ha ha ha ha hahe ha ha ha
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

AbbotAlf0805

75: open candy bags before you go to the counter and sit in the hall and eat them.  :D
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

76. Open all the animal food and scatter it all over the floor!
77. Do the above, but instead of scattering it, mix it!

Bluefire

LOL, these are hilarious  :D

78. Announe that walmart is closing down when it's not
79.say really loudly, "havent you heard that rumor about the fungus on the food in walmart?"

Redwallfan7

Squirt ketchup all over the floor, pretend it's blood,and yell Oh No! The Redwall vermin are attacking!

Bluefire

this has to be 1 of my favorite topics

81. Put real animals in the stuffed animals aisle

Redwallfan7

Lol!

Put a lock on the freezer items, with a code that opens it, and only you can understand it :D

MatthiasMan

82. Ask the clerk if he or she can do the hokey-pokey.

*Turns on a boom box and dance*

"You put your left foot on
You put your left foot out.
You put your left foot in
And shake it all about. . ."