RP: Recapture Redwall

Started by AbbotAlf0805, May 28, 2012, 03:52:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Redwall has fallen to an evil army of lizards that are enslaving the redwallers to build them an evil city and soon an empire. the only creatures that escaped are Matthias (with all of Martin's stuff), Cornflower, Basil, and Cheek. Orlando, Auma, and Constance will be executed in 10 days because the lizards hate badgers. The escapers have hidden in the ruins of St. Ninians.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Leatho Shellhound

Matthias has a plan....to find his son Mattimeo and raise an army of woodland animals. He also sent a message to the Long Patrol (by a bird named smallbeek) to come as soon as possible to help recapture Redwall and save the three badgers.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Dannflor

Cheek looked toward Matthias and said nothing . he looked down at the ground miserably .
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Leatho Shellhound

"Is some thing wrong Cheek?" Asked Matthias.

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

Ok Basil says, "Righto chaps we must find Log-a-log and the goisum if we are goin to take Redwall" picking up a staff. "Cheer up Cheek old boy, we'll whip those lizards yet!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Leatho Shellhound

Matthias said, "Good while you two go find Log-a-Log I will go in Mossflower woods to find woodlanders."

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

Cornflower says, "Oh Matthias! We can't split up! Im scared!" clinging on to Matthias scared half to death.

Leatho Shellhound

At that moment there was a knock on the door.

BOOM BOOM BANG!!!

"Who is there?" Matthias demanded as he took his sword from its place on the table.

A hedgehog came in who was halve dead and had a small rope in his hand.

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

Cornflower screamed and said, " oh you poor thing your hurt!" running over and helping it up. "Well who are you? Eh wot?" putting his staff in his face. Then Cornflower said, "Basil Stag Hare! What are you doing?! This creature is hurt!" "Sorry Cornflower but one can't be to careful these days eh wot."

Leatho Shellhound

Matthias came over an said. "I think he is safe Basil, and I think he needs help right away."

OOC: could you sign up for mine?

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

"Oh fine old friend....." said Basil sitting down sulking.

OOC: Your RP?

Leatho Shellhound

"What is your name sir hedgehog and how did you get hurt?" Said Matthias.

OOC: Yes,  Otters of the North.

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

I'm Freta one of the sisters of Jubation the young hedgehog you rescued from Malkariss.

Leatho Shellhound

Matthias replied, "Welcome Freta, sister of Jubation."

He walked over to Basil and said. "Basil you and Cheek, go now I will stay here."

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

"Righto old chap! C'mon Cheek old boy let's get some shrews!" as Basil ran out the door with Cheek following. "Oh Matthias I can't help but think, why did you want the group to split up?" said Cornflower.