News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

BrookSkimmer's Art

Started by BrookSkimmer, June 16, 2012, 08:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrookSkimmer

This is for those people who are asking me about doing art of their characters. I would love to do art for you (those who I still owe your patience is appreciated) however, I won't be able to until the Fall. My summer work is just too crazy to have time for art.

If you want art from me you can respond below with requests, however, do not expect anything to be done until fall. Thanks!  ;D

Request list:
AbbotAlf: Cap'n Barbossa Sparra not started

Rainshadow: Rainshadow completed

W0NWILL: Hare Sergeant Not started

Danflor: Riverrun Wildtrock Completed

Winifred: Winifred Completed

pheonixfoden: double fang not started

Jetthebinturong: Jugg Streamford not started

Gingevere Greeneyes: Acorn and Milo not started

Redwaller: Dranford Rofnard not started
                 Maximus the Ranger not started

Buckler the Leg Buckler: Buckler completed

Romsca: Romscacompleted
              Barranca not stared

MatthiasMan: Danderson not started

Tiria Wildlough: Slassencompleted

Danflor: tournament character not started

Rainshadow: Lonna not started
                    Tharn not started

pheonixfoden: Lord Hawkin not started

Something Horrifying: Beatrice in the works

winifred: Triss and Shogg not started

Mattio: Silent Sage not started

Leatho Shellhound: Zaran the Black complete!

Brookskimmer: Brielle and Cooper completed

Slagar McMuffin: Rose   not started

Contest art:
Tournament mini contest 1 completed
Tournament mini contest 2 completed
Tournament badges completed
Tournament small badges, not started

Other:
how to sheet completed
species sheetcompleted

AbbotAlf0805

I would like one made of my guy, Cap'n Barbossa Sparra.

Imagine Barbossa from Pirates of the Carribean but a mouse. He has a sword that looks just like the master sword from zelda and has no weird hat like he does in the movie. He has black chain mail armor under the clothes. That's him. Thanks!  :)
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Skipper

Sounds good, I will wait until you aren't busy.

Rainshadow

I'll just post now so that I don't forget later.  Could you draw a cat that's black with one white flame shaped stripe on her forehead and stormy gray eyes.  Also, she has a dark purple tunic, a black bow and a black quiver.  Oh!  And a dagger in her black belt.  Thanks!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Twin hare sergeants, one armed with enough to outfit the entire regiment:Twin claymores sheathed over the shoulders, 12+ daggers/knives hidden up her sleeves, down her boots, and in her coat, ball and chain as belt with no spikes, sling belted with the ball and chain, buckler with a wide strap, with a custom dirk-holder, dark green traveling coat with a small double sided ax, and a bunch of daggers, inside the coat. (I think that's all)

and the other a boxing hare, with a collapsible bow and a coat with a dark green/brown side and a sandy colored side. I would appreciate you doing the dark green side out if you'll do it in colour.

both sandy coloured, with white, black, and grey spots (fur)

If you do these, I will hero-worship you, and so will my fan fiction co-writer, we used them in our fan fiction. Thanks in advance! I'll be willing to wait if you're going to draw it.

MatthiasMan

Ah, that's why Danderson was never finished. Okeydokey, I can wait until then.

BrookSkimmer

To all of you who didn't get your art... I'm sorry! I will do it, I just plain forgot...

I do want to post this here to show an example of my work. It is a reward for winning the mini contest 1 in the tournament. As requested, Jukka the Sling!

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Wisteria Wild Cat

That's AWESOME!!! I have some charcoal pencils, and I just might try some Redwallers.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Rainshadow

Wow!  That's really cool!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BrookSkimmer

Just thought I would upload this too... I work at a children's camp and wer have a giant pirate ship. I do artwork all around camp so I themed the ship around Redwall type stuff. Here is my black fox up high on a spar!

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

BrookSkimmer

Indian Hills Camp, east county San Diego