News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

hottest male/female celebrity

Started by mattimouse20, July 16, 2012, 07:41:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattimouse20

For guys, will Smith. He's funny and is great as a comedian. For women,Miley Cyrus. She's hot and looks great on the beach.
just wait until I make my daring escape!

Felldoh154

I don't look at celebrities for how they look, I look at what they have done. I do the same for normal peOple as well

Wisteria Wild Cat

Will Smith's funny, sometimes. But he's not 'hot' or cute or anything. Now Cody Simpson is another story! Haha. And Miley Cyrus.... *Coughs* I used to be a huge fan years ago, and I am very dissapointed in how she's changed.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Capn Greypatch

Hehe, interesting thread idea...
Well, I have a huge crush on both Emma Stone and Anne Hathaway....
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing". - George Bernard Shaw

Wisteria Wild Cat

*Giggles* Well I have a huge crush on Cody Simpson, so there.  :)
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Flandor

I liked Michael J. Fox a lot growing up lol.  Ryan Gosling, Cillian Murphy, Neil Patrick Harris...
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Redwallfan7

I used to haves crush on some of the male leads from the Twilight movies, but not anymore. Now, I look at celebrities in a different way. More in how they're character is, instead of how they look.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Something Horrifying

Quote from: Flandor on July 16, 2012, 03:17:24 PM
I liked Michael J. Fox a lot growing up lol.  Ryan Gosling, Cillian Murphy, Neil Patrick Harris...
Okay, who doesn't have a bit of a crush on Neil after Dr. Horrible? XD Though I'm pretty much in love with Felicia Day, the nerd goddess. She's just so cute and hilarious.

And, I have to admit, while I normally don't really care for pop music, I saw a couple of Pink's more recent videos a while ago and...okay, wow. *blush* Short hair is a weakness of mine.

Now here's the one I'm most likely to be laughed at for...Dr. Crusher from Star Trek: TNG. XD I don't know why! I think somehow a lot of it is her voice. That woman has one of the sexiest voices ever. The episode where they're dressed as Robin Hood characters doesn't hurt though. She's so cute in that little hat!
SEPULCHRITUUUUUUUUUUU-UUUDE!

Fanfics: Blackness (complete) --- Recovery (in progress)
Art: Art Thread --- MS Paint Redwall

mattimouse20

I've heard a few of Smileys songs such as best of both worlds. I also used to watch her TV show alot. I agree though, she has gotten a little dark with her music and style. She claims that she is just trying to grow up and find herself but, I just don't want to see her become another Lindsay Logan clone

Redwallfan7

Quote from: mattimouse20 on July 16, 2012, 07:39:26 PM
I've heard a few of Smileys songs such as best of both worlds. I also used to watch her TV show alot. I agree though, she has gotten a little dark with her music and style. She claims that she is just trying to grow up and find herself but, I just don't want to see her become another Lindsay Logan clone
She's just trying to expand her fan base. She knows that her older fans won't want Hannah Montana anymore, but I do agree that I don't want her to become like Lindsay either.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

mattimouse20

I support her music. I just don't want her to become an angry person by wearing clothing that's too dark.

MatthiasMan

Umm. . .I really don't look up to any celebrities. I guess I'm a little young. (Only 12 y'know) But my favorite artists are Carly Rae Jepsen and Adam Young.

Redwallfan7

Sweet! Another Carly Rae fan. I love Call Me Maybe :)

Wisteria Wild Cat

As do I, ha. Wonder what song will be popular next year, or in Fall.

Redwallfan7

To get back on topic, I actually have more of a crush on Keyla and Martin even more than a male celebrity, I love them in the show