News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Hero of Redwall: Southsward

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 17, 2012, 06:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

Clayclaw had a largish hole, sheltered from the elements by roots of the tree, "Summ beasties kin sleep 'ere wi' me!"

Rainshadow

Jag jumped up and drew his sword.  "'O are ye and wot are ye doin'?"  He pointed the greatsword at one of the mice.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: hey the mice are with Jag

BIC: The mice were garbbed ing green tunics and replied, "Put that sword down and we won't kill ye."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I thought they were all together?... LOL, those mice are toast!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

W0NWILL

Clayclaw settled in his hole, pilling dirt around him and making a little nest.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: What are you doing WONWILL? They are gonna bring them before Davi
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

OOC: ? I changed it

AbbotAlf0805

OOC:Just don't bother Jag and Chelonia

Rainshadow

"This sword is very special to me.  I think I'll just keep it."  Jag put his sword back into the scabbard on his back.  "Now wot do ye want?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Come with us if ye want to live. General Davidari gave orders to bring him all the surrounding vermin and you cats count as em." said the mice.

Dannflower Reguba

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

W0NWILL

OOC: Maybe because she's in company of a cat?

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: AbbotAlf0805 on July 17, 2012, 06:42:33 PM
Come with us if ye want to live. General Davidari gave orders to bring him all the surrounding vermin and you cats count as em." said the mice.

OOC: Notice the plural.  :D

AbbotAlf0805

One of the mice saw Chelonia and said, "Oh. I see ye got a pretty mouse 'ere so.. ok just come with us!"

Rainshadow

Jag glared at the mouse.  "I'm not a vermin, and Chelonia will not be going with ye.  She is with me."  Chelonia looked at the mice.  "Yes, what he said.  We go together."