News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

Sister: "I just have trouble focusing! I think I have A...A," *pauses* *thinks* "...A..?"
Me: "...ADHD?"
Sister: "Yeah, that!"
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Ashleg

The Skarzs

Ouch. That's like being blonde and not knowing how to pronounce it when it is read.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Chipster of Noonvale

a crumb

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Gaahhhh, I can't wait to see The Last Jedi, but it likely won't be until Tuesday because I can get cheap tickets then and it won't be as packed, hopefully.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Pfft. Peasant.

I won't see it for months.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

a crumb

i was looking back through past pages of the cellars and  came across a series of threads by the user SPSF kodachorm otter7486 and they're hilarious.
who was this guy?

Ashleg

No idea. He has a very weird name.

I HAVEN'T SEEN STAR WARS AND HAVE NO DESIRE TO!

SUE ME!

THE DARK CRYSTAL RULES

The Skarzs

Quote from: a crumb on December 15, 2017, 04:34:03 PM
i was looking back through past pages of the cellars and  came across a series of threads by the user SPSF kodachorm otter7486 and they're hilarious.
who was this guy?
Some guy representing a metal band who was also obsessed with railroads. Most of his posts were non sequitur and it was as if he had no idea anyone responded to them. It was odd.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Ashleg on December 15, 2017, 05:46:08 PM
No idea. He has a very weird name.

I HAVEN'T SEEN STAR WARS AND HAVE NO DESIRE TO!

SUE ME!

THE DARK CRYSTAL RULES

There is a reason Star Wars managed to capture the hearts of so many, you know.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Jukka the Sling

I'm actually seeing The Last Jedi tomorrow morning!  Thank goodness for unexpectedly cheap tickets (maybe because it was the first showing of the day?) and the waiving of online booking fees.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien