News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Osu

I think hares are the cutest, funniest, noble, and most grand animal in all creation.
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Matthias720 on July 05, 2011, 05:43:31 PM
Quote from: Taggerung_of_Redwall on July 05, 2011, 05:08:51 PM
Hey Matthias, what is Whaleware, in your own words?
Whaleware is fake software, that doesn't exist, and yet is does everything you want it to, and more.

It was invented on another forum I'm on, and it kinda took on a life of its own. If you want, you can see the website someone made for it. You can find it, here.
Love the fine print!
Received mostly negative reviews.

DanielofRedwall

Looks like it's about to rain dolphins again.  :(
Received mostly negative reviews.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Where I am tis about to rain squids and jellyfish methinks.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwall Musician

..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Icefire

I've finished history...now on to Language Arts!
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Crikey, tis storming heavily in my area of the world!

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

LunaHeart

Eulaliiiiaaaaaa!!!!
"Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right." -- Lord Brocktree ; Page 370

Redwall Musician

If I wash my hands in 12 sinks, and one has pink water, what is cake if you subtract it from turkey.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Redwall Musician on July 06, 2011, 09:54:11 PM
If I wash my hands in 12 sinks, and one has pink water, what is cake if you subtract it from turkey.

Weasels!

And as Weasels! is the correct answer to anything and everything, my answer is correct.

Matthias720

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on July 06, 2011, 05:38:28 AM
Quote from: Matthias720 on July 05, 2011, 05:43:31 PM
Quote from: Taggerung_of_Redwall on July 05, 2011, 05:08:51 PM
Hey Matthias, what is Whaleware, in your own words?
Whaleware is fake software, that doesn't exist, and yet is does everything you want it to, and more.

It was invented on another forum I'm on, and it kinda took on a life of its own. If you want, you can see the website someone made for it. You can find it, here.
Love the fine print!
Iknowrite? XD

Redwall Musician

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on July 06, 2011, 11:13:46 PM
Quote from: Redwall Musician on July 06, 2011, 09:54:11 PM

Weasels!

And as Weasels! is the correct answer to anything and everything, my answer is correct.

Actually, I would argue that, but since no one is suppose to upset the weasels....

Icefire

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on July 06, 2011, 09:07:44 PM
Quote from: Taggerung_of_Redwall on July 06, 2011, 07:31:35 PM
Quote from: Icefire on July 06, 2011, 07:05:43 PM
I've finished history...now on to Language Arts!

Poor kid. xD jk

Aye, poor, poor kid.
More like poor homeschooler who really should have been doing schoolwork instead of reading all those good books...
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!