News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Star Wars discussion

Started by blindsimeonjtp, October 07, 2012, 03:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AxeHound

Quote from: danflorreguba on October 10, 2012, 04:24:21 AM
Riiiiigggggghhhhtttttt, and since when was a wiki given credit? My statements are comletely valid.

Check the Wookiepedia. It's edited regularly by moderaters.

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

AxeHound

In the New Jedi Order, the boundary between the Dark and the Light was weakened. This was the Jedi's greatest mistake, and the Sith's greatest triumph. They were so close to becoming us.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

May I juzt zay that I dinnae entirely understand how the "the force going back intae balance thing worked. Az with The Clone Wars right now, we have five zith currently wandering around, and throughout the main zix episodez, many zith appear, and then, after number 6, other zith appear, as well as Palpatine returning to power; Luke turning tae the dark side, etc. And then we later go on tae Darth Krayt. What iz going on with thiz?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

PrimroseWarrior

yeah, trust THAT dude, thats a good idea!
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Juzt zaw volumes 1 and 2 of the Clone Wars TV zeriez. The one with the horrible graphicz. The thing iz completely horrible. Juzt horrible.

AxeHound

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Well, at leazt nae ah've zeen aw tha'z oot there na'.

AxeHound

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Watchin' The Holiday Special. Thiz iz juzt ridiculouz.

AxeHound

Oh yeah. I still have to watch that.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

electricguitar

I love Starwars and it's one of my all time favourites.
Protect your laptops using bitdefender internet security.

Gingivere Greeneyes

Sela: The leaf is Redwall, Chickemhound is the boot.
Chickenhound: I don't wanna be the boot!
Sela: Shut up your the boot. You, Cluny are the rock, and I'm the sports car.
Cluny: I wanna be the sports car!
Sela: No. I'm always the sports car. D:<

AxeHound

You dare mock us? You shall pay for your insolence!