News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Star Wars discussion

Started by blindsimeonjtp, October 07, 2012, 03:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

He's, like, ten years older now!

Actually, that might work out. :P :P :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

YES

[youtube]VgbRhubXWJc[/youtube
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

I was literally coming here to post that! :D  It may not be the Last Jedi trailer I was hoping for, but now I'm SO HYPED all over again!  Mandalore!  Krennic!  Stardust!  Loth-wolves (so that's what they are)!  Kanera!  Still don't know what's happened to Ahsoka, though (I seriously hope she isn't dead or somehow turned into a Force-owl >.>).  Also, I'm terrified that Kanan is gonna die.  But I can't wait for this season!!!  Thank goodness I know about Putlocker now, or I'd have to wait months to watch it when it comes out.

Also: did you guys hear that Paul Bettany has joined the Han Solo movie?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lady Amber

?!?!?!?!

There's another trailer?! Woo! I'll have to try to watch it when I get a chance! :P :D

Jukka the Sling

Steal the earbuds the next time you get Wi-Fi. ;D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

BJaqFan

SO can't wait for Season 4!  Binge watched season 2 over the weekend...mostly yesterday :P 

Jukka the Sling

^ Cool!

Well, it was just announced that Colin Trevorrow and Lucasfilm have parted ways.  He was supposed to direct Episode IX.  Wonder who'll direct now?

Lady Amber

Watched the trailer just now, and I'm totally dying! Kanera was adorable, the whole thing was epic, plus the mention of Krennic and Stardust... Aaaah! So looking forward to this! :D

Jukka the Sling

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Lady Amber

Hickory

The new AT-DP design that disintegrates living matter should be interesting. Appears to take inspiration from the Defoliator from The Clone Wars. Going back to Mandalore might mean the Protectors ally with the Rebels...
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Wylder Treejumper

I just hope they don't mess up Grand Admiral Thrawn. His trilogy was one of the best in the old Extended Universe.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Jukka the Sling

He's undoubtedly gonna die in the upcoming Rebels season.