News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

You know you are going crazy if...

Started by Maudie, April 22, 2013, 08:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you going crazy?

Yes!
Of course!
Absolutely!
Unquestionably!
Sure thing!
Absoballylutely!!!
Totally!

Maudie

Quote from: Tam and Martin on April 23, 2013, 12:46:45 AM
YKTYAGC (You know that you are going crazy) when you combine redwall with Star Wars.

I had a dream like that only it was redwall and star wars AND avatar the last airbender, martin had a green lightsaber and could go into avatar state!  ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rusvul

You, Mask, are a GENIUS! Fire! Air! Sword! Lightsabre! Earth! Water! KABLOOEY-BLAMMO!!

Maudie

Why, thank you!
Ok, back on subject: you know you are going crazy if you keep trying to write new books/stories after only writing like one paragraph of the last story. that is so me!  ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Norham Waterpaw

Ykyagcw you start to become more like me
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Maudie

You know you are going crazy if you know every dum blonde joke that ever existed

Rusvul

You know you're going crazy if literally all you can think about is redwall, steampunk, and minecraft.

Ungatt Trunn

You know you're going crazy when you eat Shrimp!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Maudie

Redwallfan7

You know that you're going crazy when you see a man with a long white beard and in a white robe, and you run up to him yelling: Gandalf! It's true! You do exist!  ;D"
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tam and Martin

You know you are going crazy when you explode.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Maudie

you know youre going crazy when your brain rots

Norham Waterpaw

You know you're going crazy when, Marathon, one of your fav. games, scares you out of your chair. (Although, with Marathon, that's pretty normal, but this time was exceptional.)
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Tiria Wildlough

You know you're going crazy if you listen to one song over and over and over again. :P
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rusvul

Really? I listened to Wrath of Fate at least six times yesterday.
You know you're going crazy when you post on this thread.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ye ken yer goin' crazy vhen ze pozt before ye vaz vot ye vere goin' tae pozt.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.