News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

You know you are going crazy if...

Started by Maudie, April 22, 2013, 08:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you going crazy?

Yes!
Of course!
Absolutely!
Unquestionably!
Sure thing!
Absoballylutely!!!
Totally!

Maudie

You know you're going crazy if you didnt understand a word of the post before yours.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rusvul

Head, most of the time I can translate weasel talk just fine. But what I just got from that sentence was really weird. "You know you're going crazy when you post before you was what you were going to post" Err, I got most of it, I think, but doesn't seem quite right...
Mask, you'll learn to translate most of it eventually  ;)

Norham Waterpaw

You know you're going crazy when you act like me!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on April 24, 2013, 10:28:07 PM
Head, most of the time I can translate weasel talk just fine. But what I just got from that sentence was really weird. "You know you're going crazy when you post before you was what you were going to post" Err, I got most of it, I think, but doesn't seem quite right...
Mask, you'll learn to translate most of it eventually  ;)

Tiz "...vhen ze pozt before ye vaz zot ye vere goin' tae pozt."
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rusvul

Oh! When the person before you steals what you were going to post?
You know you're going crazy when you water down cranberry juice because it's so strong.

DanielofRedwall

When you look up to Gollum/Sméagol as your hero.
Received mostly negative reviews.

SPSF kodachorm otter7486

you know you are going crazy if you mix railroading with redwall

W0NWILL

When you shamelessly wear a blanket wrapped around your waist...in public.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ye ken yer goin' crazy vhen ye jump up in ze air an' never come back dovn.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rusvul

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on April 26, 2013, 10:14:44 PM
Ye ken yer goin' crazy vhen ye jump up in ze air an' never come back dovn.
Nono, I do that all the time.
You know yer going crazy when you fall on the floor, break you leg, and your first thought: Man, they have nice tiling in this place.

Martin the warrior

You know you are going crazy when your'e posting this at midnight
Apples is ripe when they are ready  
When pears is ripe they'll fall
What must happen will happen or       
it won't happen at all

To love, you must first love yourself

W0NWILL

If you willingly browse /r/nosleep. It's called that for a reason.

Rusvul

You know yer goin' crazy if you're going out of town in two hours, and you haven't packed anything at all.

cregga rose eyes

YKYAGC if... you named your pet catfish 'Possum.
(YKYAGC if you have a pet catfish)
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Rusvul

YKYGCW you are awake at around 5:00 in the morning, but for some reason you sit in your bed, bored to death, for two hours until seven.