News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

General Suggestions

Started by rakkety tam, July 19, 2011, 07:53:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

So all the buttons on the posting menu were there from the start?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Bragoon

That being the case, could one of the moderators create a locked, stickied topic somewhere with some info and guidelines on extra tags available? 
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Dannflower Reguba

Like the youtube and spoiler tags? I wonder if there are any others I don't know? ???

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Lutra

I honestly don't use the buttons.  I've been around forums so long I just automatically type in the code because its quicker.

You'll have to PM Matthias to see what is available.  I don't have access to admin functions here.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Dannflower Reguba

Troy Troodon

Do any of the artists here take requests?
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Bragoon

I'm reasonably certain that we have any official forum artists, but if you're looking for artists among the users, I suggest you make a topic in Cavern Hole or The Cellars expressing your desire to have some art created.  

Also, this is the topic for suggestions for the forum, as opposed to the Q&A topic here. 
http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=83.0
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Dannflower Reguba

psybox

would it be possible to add a preview function to the profile information?

Matthias720

Skipper

Could we have something where at a certain time every year we vote someone to win say best role-player or most random person etc?
They don't have to win anything if that makes it easier

Dannflower Reguba

Lutra

Honestly, I've been there and done that with "forum awards" like you describe.  Its cool to start out with, but gets long in the tooth and creates trouble, long-term.  I don't think that is what our forum here needs.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Lutra

Jealousy, resentment, frustration....take your pick.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra