News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Boasting Contest!

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, July 24, 2011, 11:06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

I'm sure everyone here knows about the boasting contests in Redwall (Such as the one between Dotti and Bucko Bigbones).

This is a pretty simple game. You boast that you can do something and then someone else responds to that either with another boast or an insult (not too insultive though; mind each other feelings!  ;) ), and someone else responds and then so on and so forth.

If anyone wants to join in, I'll start.

I can drink more October Ale than anybeast here!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Captain Tammo

O YEA!? My old pa told me when I was not more than a babe, he'd put me in a barrel of October ale in the morning, and I'd drink my way out before dinner! So take that you bubble bellied half wit excuse for a weasel!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Harhar, I could drink mah way right through a tankard o' October Ale at mah grandmother's cottage an' than I'd ask 'er how old she was. Say she was so old that the mountain nearby was a hill when she was a young wee lassie.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Nightfire

'Tober ale? Ye're all nought but a bunch o' wee babes! Ah could drink twenny thousand kegs o' ale in nought but three ticks!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

Well, my mum tol' me that when I was jus' born, I drank fifty thousand kegs of ale - in one day.
Beat that!  8)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, but ah could do that in me sleep. I once wen' tae bed surroundet by eighty thousand kegs, an when ah woke up 5 hours later, twas aw gon'!

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Matthias720

Forget yer ale! I once scoffed a cheese that three badgers couldn't move...then I went to breakfast.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, well ah eat that as a wee snack before each meal, and sometimes as an appetizer for tea time tae boot!

Captain Tammo

You're not but an ole fibber Headinanothergalexy!!!! And as for yew matthias720! When I was out at sea, I scoffed more skilly n' duff than a full regiment of long patrol hares at a redwall feast! Aye, then I ate the ship itself! We all would've drown had it not been for mah oversized stomach which kept us afloat ;D
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

martins#1fan

Ahhh shut yer' traps, all o' ye! I've scoffed cakes, pies, fishes, zoops, all o' that stuff! an' I done it fity-five thousand times more than ye! And as fer' ale, fizz, beer, wine, and cordial. I praticly' live on it! In fact I'm so fat, If I sat in ee' chair, I'd brake it and crack the floor too!
Beet that thar!
LateRose is locked up in Martin's heart, and there she's bound to stay.

James Gryphon

When people can't see the stars, they blame it on light pollution, but they don't know what they're talkin' about; actually I ate the galaxy in my sleep.

Twice.
« Subject to editing »

Nightfire

I once had a picnic in the center of a black hole, and swallowed twenny Otter Rockcreams! Then I still got home in time for supper, whereupon I flattened two billion Death-defying beavers. And Then I duked it out with Gulo the Savage, and he ran away whimpering from my bare paws!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Well how dae ye like tha', eh? Lady amber's such a glutton...

Matthias720

Yer scoffin' prowess is impressive, but it means naught if you don't have fightin' skills to back it up. Fer example, I was once set on by a gang of wildcats; they can only eat soup now.

martins#1fan

Oh I have somethin' to back it oop' wid, I have a friend named Grumm....
LateRose is locked up in Martin's heart, and there she's bound to stay.