Duel: Raffle vs. Yari (Tam and Martin vs. Mask)

Started by Tam and Martin, August 21, 2013, 06:41:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

Raffle sat himself slowly down in the bough of a tree. It had been hard hunting that day, trying to get food for his starving stomach but thankfully, he had found a bush of blackberries and had taken his fill on them. Raffle was a wandering squirrel and was always on the move, never staying in one place for too long. But nowadays, it was becoming harder to find food than normal. Raffle knew he needed something more to sustain his body. The tall squirrel sat there and thought about the subject. Then he had an idea. A bird's egg! He could have one of those. Not so long ago, he had seen a robin land in a nest on another. Raffle swung down from the tree and began his walk over to the nest.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Maudie

Yari had been stalking the squirrel for several hours, she was in a fighting mood and needed someone to "pick" on. This provided the perfect opportunity.

She watched him as he stood up from his seat and headed towards a tree. Yari was growing impatient. Why not just kill him now?

She pulled her dirk out of her belt. As the squirrel arrived at the tree she went up just behind him and brought her knife down.

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Tam and Martin

Raffle had not found the nest. He had tried finding it but he had forgot where it was. He decided to turn back and try there but when he turned, there was a female weasel standing right in front of him with a dirk drawn! He acted as quick as he couuld. As she brought the point of her knife down, he dropped and rolled away from her. Standing quickly up, he brought out his sword and looked at the weasel. "What are you doing?"

Maudie

Yari grinned maliciously. "What do ye think I'm doing? I'm attacking you, stupid!" She jumped at him with her dirk, again.

OOC: Sorry if this isn't long enough, I didn't know what else to put.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Tam and Martin

OOC: That's fine  :)

BIC: Raffle grinned back at the weasel "Well I figured that much out....stupid!" Raffle drew one of his arrows from his quiver and notched it too his string quickly taking aim at the weasel. He released the string with a twang at the weasel and ran off. Raffle knew that, if he hadn't killed her already, the perfect place too do so.   

Maudie

Yari dodged the arrow with ease and scowled. Squirrels were always so perturbing.

She watched him as he ran. Hmm, should she follow him? Why not?

She ran after him.

Tam and Martin

Raffle ran, though he kept a close eye out behind him. After about ten minutes of running he slowed down at a rocky, grassy spot. It was easy fighting there where he could win if the weasel was coming after him still. There was another catch to the spot though. There was a cliff but a few yards away. If ever he failed to kill his opponent, then he could easily move to the cliff and push her off. Raffle sat there, waiting.