News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Word Association Game

Started by Matthias720, June 20, 2011, 04:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle forever

Vilu Daskar

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle forever

Perifaen

"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Vilu Daskar

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Perifaen

"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Rainshadow

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle forever

Perifaen

Rainshadow

Perifaen