Dueling Roulette Round 3 (CornflowerMM vs. Blaggut)

Started by BrookSkimmer, January 21, 2014, 06:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrookSkimmer

Welcome to Round 3! Here are your character assignments:

CornflowerMM: Ungatt Trunn's character Deathfurl

Blaggut: Tam and Martin's character Vanglar

Please read the description info for your assigned character. Feel free to make an OOC thread to discuss this duel.

Blaggut

Ranger walked on the shore. The wet sand squished under his feet.
~Just a soft space boi~

Cornflower MM

OOC: Sorry! I've been really, really busy, and I haven't been able to stay on for very long!

BIC: Deathfurl came over a dune, and stretched. It was hard wrk, walking on the dunes, and he was getting tired of it, so he decided to walk down by the tide line, and started ambling down the dune towards the shore, and tripped. He sat up, and spat sand out of his mouth, and stood up. He started again walking towards the shore, and this time didn't fall on his face.

Blaggut

Ooc: Don't worry, two duels is hard  ;)

Bic: What's-his-face rubbed his eyes and saw Deathfurl walking across the sand. He pulled out his weapon and ran toward him.

Occ: what is my weapon again?
~Just a soft space boi~

BrookSkimmer

Cornflower MM

OOC:" Oops...Role Plays are taking over my life! AAH! HELP!

BIC: Deathfurl saw the weasel (?) drawing his weapon, and called over, "Hey yew! Yew wanna piece a me? Come an' get it, I dare yew!" He drew his weapon and settled into a ready stance.

Blaggut

Ooc: Plz raise the deadline, it's about 3 days away!

Bic: Deathfurl rushed at the, uh, weasel, battleaxe raised.
~Just a soft space boi~

BrookSkimmer

Cornflower MM

OOC: Hey, wait a minute! I'm Deathfurl. You're....Vanglar.

Blaggut

Ooc: Oops... vanglar rushed at the weasel, battleaxe raised.
~Just a soft space boi~

Cornflower MM

Deathfurl raised his axe in reply, patting his belt to make sure his dagger was still there. He bounded forward and slashed his axe warningly. The next one would be serious.