Argj (Blaggut) vs. Arya (Cornflower MM)

Started by Cornflower MM, January 22, 2014, 08:25:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaggut

Ooc: What about the claw?

Bic: The falcon retracted his beak just in time, instincts overwhelming.
~Just a soft space boi~

Cornflower MM

OOC: Sorry.

BIC: Arya straightened up halfway, and grabbed an arrow and tried to use it to stab his foot.

Blaggut

The arrow hit the foot, but because it was not on the ground it only left a painful scratch. However, it was painful enough to send the bird flapping up for a moment, and then coming back down, beak pointed at the squirrel.
~Just a soft space boi~

Cornflower MM

Arya fell oin her back on purpose, and aimed her sword straight up, hoping that it wou impale the bird. If not, she was a dead squirrel.

Blaggut

The bird flew up, but still got a deep gash on his stomach. He decided to beg. His chicks were starving. "Please, do you have any meat to spare?"
~Just a soft space boi~

Cornflower MM

"I have a little fish." Arya replied, then looked in her oack and found, then held it up. "Is this alright?" It was wrapped in leaves, so it wouldn't get blood all over the inside of her pack, and she unwrapped them, showing a few sizable chunks of grayling meat.

OOC: Wow, I forgot about this thing!

Blaggut

Ooc: No problamo!

The bird swooped down and grabbed the fish. He flew back up to his nest. But when he got there, he found tragedy. In the fight he hadn't noticed the cawing had stopped. His chicklets were dead. In q pure rage, he flew down at the bird, beak pointed forward.

Ooc: How should we end this? Maybe us both dieing? Or jus one of us? Or neither?
~Just a soft space boi~

Cornflower MM

OOC: First of all, Arya's a squirrel. Second of all, I vote Argj, simply because I can see a sequel, what with one of us playing Argj's mate, and the other Arya, and then she finds Argj and her chicks dead, and a squirrelmaid neaby, and then Arya dies or they both do.

Blaggut

I dun come on here much, so I dun think a sequel wud be a good idea.

~Just a soft space boi~

Cornflower MM

OOC Remember your OOCs, dear. and I'm guessing you don't want a sequel. Which is fine with me, as I'm going to be doing three other duels.