News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy

* Andy barges in, screaming unintelligibly and throwing cats in every direction.
Only actions can speak the truth.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Catchez each Cat carefully und putz zem back on ze floor zae zey can run off und curl up in und on variouz zin'z; follovz by loightin' Andy'z 'air on fire*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rosie Willowwater

CATS!!! *Catches a cat and hugs it*

The Skarzs

*Tackles Andy.* Calm down or I'll have to sedate you!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

* Delthion gleefully sets each cat on fire.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Amber

*Saves all the cats and pushes Del into a cell*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*...After vhich Ah zet Del'z 'air on fire, along viz ze curtainz inzoide ze cell*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Delthion

* Delthion sets cats on fire. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Andy

* Andy sits down calmly, producing smores ingredients from his backpack, and proceeds to use the fire on his hair to prepare them.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Rezcuez av ze Catz from Del, tiez 'im up in a rope toightly, putz 'im in a coffin, clozez zaid coffin, und zen loightz zaid zaid coffin on fire*

Cornflower MM

*Runs from the kitchen with a pitcher of water* NOT THE CATS!!! *Shoos cats into kitchen and douses anything on fire*  No fires in the parlor. Go to the mudroom. Or the kitchen. *Steals one of Andy's smores and walks back into kitchen*

Ashleg

* Ashleg pours Aquafina on Andy's head.

That isn't allowed, it's a fire hazard.

Andy

* Andy dramatically mourns the extinguished flame.

Rosie Willowwater

*Sets Andy's hair on fire again*

Cornflower MM

No fires in the parlor.