News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Skarz's Sketches

Started by The Skarzs, September 29, 2014, 03:32:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

You are actually pretty good  ;)

I might ask for a picture sooner or later.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Skarzs

Quote from: Tam and Martin on October 07, 2014, 11:10:18 AM
Are you surprised or something?
I'll hopefully be able to get the next art up soon.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

rachel25

Those are great! (*sigh* I seem to be the only one who can't draw. *glares at College drawing homework*)

Tam and Martin

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 07, 2014, 04:44:21 PM
Quote from: Tam and Martin on October 07, 2014, 11:10:18 AM
Are you surprised or something?
I'll hopefully be able to get the next art up soon.
I didn't expect you to be the artist type. That is why I am surprised.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

Okay, finally got these uploaded; yay!

First off, Leatho's RP T character.

Next, Gonff's requests.

Then there's some of the characters from Shade's steampunk RP.

From left to right, there's Wonwill's scientist ferret, Rus's. . . mouse guy, and Shade's raccoon, Raven. (And in the background you will notice the military automaton I was drawing. . .)

And here is my favorite. . .
Meet Argunath, from Wildcat Attack RP, in his Bloodwrath.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Leatho Shellhound

Thanks a lot! He looks great!!

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Tam and Martin

Russano the Wise

"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Cornflower MM

They're awesome!

Quote from: rachel25 on October 07, 2014, 05:19:11 PM
Those are great! (*sigh* I seem to be the only one who can't draw. *glares at College drawing homework*)

I can't draw to save my life! *Hugs* Don't worry - You're probably better than me.

The Skarzs

Thanks guys!
Okay, I still have some other stuff to finish, so I'm going to have to ask for requests to wait. ;)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Gonff the Mousethief

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! THEY ARE AWESOME!!! Tonto's pose it just amazing!!!!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Rainshadow

*Applauds until hands fall off*  *Stares at hands*  ...Oops.

Seriously though, those are awesome!  I agree with you on the last one.  That one's my favourite, the armour really helping get the vote.  So cool and realistic!  :D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on October 10, 2014, 02:04:29 AM
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! THEY ARE AWESOME!!! Tonto's pose it just amazing!!!!
I'm glad you like them. :D

Quote from: Rainshadow on October 10, 2014, 02:21:44 AM
  Seriously though, those are awesome!  I agree with you on the last one.  That one's my favourite, the armour really helping get the vote.  So cool and realistic!  :D
Thanks! I had a different design for the armor, but I scrapped it for something more true to real but equally intimidating. ;) (Plus, Argunath is by far my favorite character, so I had to do a good job on him)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Captain Tammo

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 30, 2014, 12:06:35 AM
Quote from: Captain Tammo on September 29, 2014, 10:56:48 PM
Would you draw something from my fanfiction? Maybe of your favorite part from the whole thing? If you want me to give you a more formal request I can do that, too :)
I'd appreciate if you said something in particular; say the scene or the character and I'll draw it as I interpret it. :)

Actually, instead of something from that, can I ask you to do a sketch of something not too Redwall related?

resquest
The request is a sketch of Notre Dame de Chartres, a cathedral in France and one of the world's largest and most famous. In the sketch, could you draw it from a far distance and through some wheat fields or something similar to that (I have some examples below).The cathedral is known for being visible from miles and miles away because it's built on a great, open plain where people grow crops like wheat or colza (a small yellow flower that grows very widely and covers farmlands like snow). The cathedral itself won't have to be very detailed, since we are looking at it from quite a distance away. You could even just make it a silhouette like shown below in another picture. Could you make this work? Oh, and if you do, could you remove any power lines, cars, rail guards and such? fences, hay bails and dirt roads are just fine, though! Anyway here are the pictures that gave me this idea:

[close]
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior