News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Guests are doing something secretly!

Started by Søren, January 16, 2015, 02:50:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win?

Members
Guests, Member/Guests Mods and Nods
DDB Allies

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Ashleg

Guests more like pests amiright

EDIT:

I mean, really.

Guest   05:38:49 PM   Printing the topic "Redwall Species Duel".

a crumb

hegelian dialectic thinking would mandate that a pro-guest sentiment now needs to arrive. i for one would like to defend our guests as being more like pets than pests. can i adopt one?

Ashleg

No, but you are free to burn one at the stake.

*hands Crumb sticks and a lighter*

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

a crumb

maybe we should try and befriend one

Russa Nodrey

*Pours gasoline on a pile of sticks*
Freddy

DelenatheWanderer

*lights the match and holds it a millimeter away from the sticks*
Any last words? >:D
Disney. Brian Jacques. J.R.R. Tolkien. C.S. Lewis. Toby Fox. A.A.Milne. And more...

Wylder Treejumper

Quote from: a crumb on October 19, 2017, 05:49:24 PM
hegelian dialectic thinking would mandate that a pro-guest sentiment now needs to arrive. i for one would like to defend our guests as being more like pets than pests. can i adopt one?
As everyone knows, We cannot make progress towards the absolute idea.

Besides, Fichte, not Hegel, invented the thesis-antithesis-synthesis process.

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

a crumb

thanks, wylder, i always enjoy unsolicited pedantry.

as far as the whole torching of our uninvited interlopers thing goes, could i make a suggestion that we at least choose a proper piece of wood? i mean, a pile of sticks? surely there's better wood source at our reach. we're not barbarians.

Wylder Treejumper

You are very welcome! I always did enjoy being an unsolicited pedant ;D

I was really more interested in the setup for the comic than any Hegelian dialectical analysis.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Wylder Treejumper

Quote from: Who's OnlineGuest     06:35:53 AM     Requesting a password reminder.

This ain't one I've seen before. Time to add it to the pokedex, I guess!
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Chipster of Noonvale

MeadowR

There's a spellchecker here? :0

Oh yeah, next to the posting option! It's right there and I never really took it in.  ;D *clicks to try*
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014