Questions and Answers (Q&A)

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, June 22, 2011, 09:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mattio

cregga rose eyes

I think N/A also stand for Non Applicable (meaning not relevant).
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Ungatt Trunn

Why don't we hear from the member Redwall Abbey (founder of this forum) very often?  On his profile it said that he's made only four posts since this forum was started. Since He's the founding member, shouldn't he have the most posts out of all of us?

Life is too short to rush through it.

Matthias720

He pretty much got the forum going, and turned over control to myself and the other staff members. We (the staff) can still contact him in case of an emergency, but I doubt that we will ever need to, as we have such great forum members here. :)

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Matthias720 on March 20, 2013, 11:48:10 AM
He pretty much got the forum going, and turned over control to myself and the other staff members. We (the staff) can still contact him in case of an emergency, but I doubt that we will ever need to, as we have such great forum members here. :)
But why dosn't he ever make any posts? Even if he is the founder, he can still make posts.

Matthias720

He can, but he's not like other members. He works for the Redwall Abbey company, and I suspect he spends his time on other pursuits.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Matthias720 on March 20, 2013, 06:52:15 PM
He can, but he's not like other members. He works for the Redwall Abbey company, and I suspect he spends his time on other pursuits.
Hm, that makes sence. But I have one more question: has there been anything seriouse enugh to be taken to him to deal with?

Matthias720

You probably have heard if he came back. ;)

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Matthias720 on March 20, 2013, 07:01:58 PM
You probably have heard if he came back. ;)
But I have never heard from him the hole time that I've been a member on this Forum, so I've never heard or seen anything really seriouse that had been taken to him. So, has there been anytime were that happened?

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Ungatt Trunn

Do's anybody else know? Anywon?