Questions and Answers (Q&A)

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, June 22, 2011, 09:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cregga rose eyes

Quote from: W0NWILL on March 24, 2013, 07:48:15 PM
It's a special document manager by google. It's called google drive now, but I always called it google docs. You create a document on it underneath your GMail account(if you have one) and you can access that document on anything with internet. Tablets, computers, etc. You can choose to share documents, meaning other people can view them and edit them. Google docs is a huge help when I'm co-writing Redwall fanfiction with a friend of mine, because we can both access and edit the docs from our computers.

Thankyou.
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Matthias720 on March 24, 2013, 02:42:32 PM
A lot of gagged accounts are spambots that are only kept around to act as references for ban triggers that hold the majority of spam accounts at bay. As for actually members getting gagged or banned, the staff takes such action as a last ditch effort if a member is uncooperative. Several warnings are given before a gag or ban even comes near. If anyone is concerned about the prospect of being gagged, don't worry, you'll usually be told long before that happens if you are at risk of punishment. I know I would want to know if I was at risk of being gagged, so I try to treat everyone in a similar manner. That's simply fair treatment; nothing more, nothing less.
So your saying that Taggerung the Otter is a spambot? If he isn't, then why has he been gagged for such a long time?

Life is too short to rush through it.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on March 25, 2013, 06:52:12 PM
A lot of gagged accounts are spambots that are only kept around to act as references for ban triggers that hold the majority of spam accounts at bay. As for actually members getting gagged or banned, the staff takes such action as a last ditch effort if a member is uncooperative. Several warnings are given before a gag or ban even comes near. If anyone is concerned about the prospect of being gagged, don't worry, you'll usually be told long before that happens if you are at risk of punishment. I know I would want to know if I was at risk of being gagged, so I try to treat everyone in a similar manner. That's simply fair treatment; nothing more, nothing less.
So your saying that Taggerung the Otter is a spambot? If he isn't, then why has he been gagged for such a long time?

No, he was exceedingly rude and disrespectful.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: danflorreguba on March 25, 2013, 07:03:59 PM

But isn't that what most members get gagged for? Havn't other members ever been gagged for being rude and disrespectful ever been let back onto the forum?

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on March 25, 2013, 07:05:27 PM

But isn't that what most members get gagged for? Havn't other members ever been gagged for being rude and disrespectful ever been let back onto the forum?

If I remember correctly, he had been gagged before, and like I've said before, if he wants to come back, he can PM the staff about it. This situation is up to their discretion.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: danflorreguba on March 25, 2013, 08:59:37 PM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on March 25, 2013, 07:05:27 PM

If I remember correctly, he had been gagged before, and like I've said before, if he wants to come back, he can PM the staff about it. This situation is up to their discretion.
He was gagged twice?

Romsca

Ungatt Trunn

A few months ago, there was a report that said that this site was infected with a Trojan Virus. How did the Trojen Virus start infecting this Forum in the first place?

Tam and Martin

Can someone plase give me a brief post about who some of the first members were?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

DanielofRedwall

Go to the member list and click on "dye registered", which will order the members from oldest to newest. I was somewhere between the 40-50th member. :)
Received mostly negative reviews.

Matthias720

And I was member #13. The forum will be two years old this summer, in case anyone is wondering.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Romsca

W0NWILL

They can't. You have to register. Some people appear as guests after they've deleted their accounts.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: W0NWILL on April 11, 2013, 08:32:15 PM
They can't. You have to register. Some people appear as guests after they've deleted their accounts.
Who would want to leave the Redwall Abbey Forum?