Questions and Answers (Q&A)

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, June 22, 2011, 09:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthias720

While I can't give an exact date either, I know it was sometime around mid-December 2011 when I was made an admin.

And thanks, Daniel for making that list.I'll pop over to the FAQ and drop it in there, as it's rather useful. :)

EDIT: I remember back when the forum was only one board, and less than six topics posted. Wow that brings back memories!

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Tam and Martin

Does TaggerungofRedwall Moderate any boards? I saw the names Osu, Lutra, Lily, Redwall Musician, and DanielofRedwall moderate the boards (because their names are on it) and the Admins moderate and look over everything but I didn't see his name up.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

W0NWILL

Local mods moderate the boards their names are on. Global mods moderate all the boards. Lutra and Osu and co. used to be local mods, moderating those boards. Now all our mods are global ones, and the names have been taken down.
Also, the difference between global mods and admins are that admins can add and remove boards. Just in case.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Redwallfan7

I acidentally posted a topic about music in the games section. Can someone please move it? Thanks.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Maudie

I was wondering if my email is visible to you users, cause it always shows up when i look at my profile and when i look at it as a guest I cant see it.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

W0NWILL

Your email is safe. You can change it, make it so that we can see it, if you want.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: W0NWILL on April 24, 2013, 03:56:04 AM
Your email is safe. You can change it, make it so that we can see it, if you want.

Not if he didn't check the hide email box.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Maudie

Actually, I'm a she.  ;) and I did check the hide the email box so it better be safe!
Um, so I wanted to make a thread for my art in Fan Works, and I don't really have a website to put pictures on. When I tried copying one of them it didn't work. Is that a forum problem or just my computer? (The picrure was from Windows Live Photo Gallery)

DanielofRedwall

You have to use a photo sharing site such as Photobucket, Tinypic or Flickr. You can't copy/paste from your desktop, and there is no way to post a picture straight from your desktop (unless you're making a profile picture).
Received mostly negative reviews.

Maudie

Aw, cause I don't have a membership to any sites like that.  :(

W0NWILL

With Imgur you don't have to have a membership. I think I'll drag up my guide thing again, if you want.

DanielofRedwall

Yep. You don't need an account for Tinypic and Imgur.
Received mostly negative reviews.