Questions and Answers (Q&A)

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, June 22, 2011, 09:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

is it possible to send a PM to myself?
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Osu

Try it and see! ;D

(Yes, you should be able to send private messages to yourself.)
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

W0NWILL

Yeah, I use it as a simple form of notes when I don't have anything else available.

Maudie

Thanks!

EDIT:Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! When I joined this forum there were 1623 members, now its in the 1400s, what happened? did some mod go on a deleting rampage?
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Matthias720

We had a huge quantity of unactivated accounts going back to 2011, so most of them were expunged.

Maudie

Well, I'm glad, cause I hate disorganization. though my idea of organizing might be a wee bit different than others. Namely, getting rid of all the unnecessary things. ;D

Ungatt Trunn

Why did you Mods just noticed the Spambots? Wouldn't it have been easy to figure them out a while back?

Life is too short to rush through it.

Matthias720

New spambots pop up regularly. We can only do so much to combat them, short of deleting them individually.

Ungatt Trunn

How, exactly, do they get around the security question?

Life is too short to rush through it.

Maudie

Lutra

I don't think they do...its why the spambot account shows as registered, but its sitting dormant.  Until the account is confirmed it cannot be used.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Maudie

Um, just wonderin', if you press the always stay logged on button, will it show you as online even when you are not on the site?

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Mask on May 19, 2013, 02:03:16 AM
Um, just wonderin', if you press the always stay logged on button, will it show you as online even when you are not on the site?

No, I'm on always stay logged.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Film Reel

Uh, I want to join a roleplay, but I'm a Scootaloo. Is there anything I can join now?
When you're rife with devastation, there's a simple explanation.
You're a toymaker's creation, trapped inside a crystal ball.

And whichever way he tilts it, know that we must be resilient.
We won't let them break our spirits, as we sing our silly song.

Osu

Quote from: Mask on May 19, 2013, 02:03:16 AM
No. It's more of a "log in automatically each time you visit" button. :)

Quote from: Film Reel on May 19, 2013, 04:14:43 AM
Uh, I want to join a roleplay, but I'm a Scootaloo. Is there anything I can join now?
Not in the Roleplay boards, but you can always start a non-Redwall based RP in the Cellars.
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.