News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Questions and Answers (Q&A)

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, June 22, 2011, 09:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

I'm just Curious, but about how many times do you pick a Season Namer thorought the year? I want to know as much as I can about this Forum...but this was something that I wasn't able to figure out on my own :-\

Life is too short to rush through it.

W0NWILL

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: W0NWILL on May 21, 2013, 12:15:51 AM
Four times.
But I've been part of this Forum for nearly a year, and I've only seen it happen twice.

DanielofRedwall

We pick a new Season Namer at the start of each season, so about every 3 months.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on May 21, 2013, 12:26:14 AM
We pick a new Season Namer at the start of each season, so about every 3 months.
Ok, thanks :)

Tam and Martin

Can Guests see the secret lair? because it said one of the guests is on "Nothing or nothing you can't see"

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

DanielofRedwall

No, they cannot, otherwise they'd know all our secrets. :P I'm not sure what it means when that happens, my guess is they have multiple tabs open at once and all are viewing a separate part of the forum.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Ungatt Trunn

I'm just curious, but are Member that are Gagged still send PM's?

Rainshadow

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on May 23, 2013, 08:03:00 PM

As far as I know, yes, they can.  I've been sent PMs by gagged members.  I think PMing is still allowed so they can talk to the mods and admins, asking if they can be un-gagged.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Rainshadow on May 23, 2013, 08:30:47 PM

As far as I know, yes, they can.  I've been sent PMs by gagged members.  I think PMing is still allowed so they can talk to the mods and admins, asking if they can be un-gagged.  ;)
You were PM'd by Gagged Members?

Rainshadow

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on May 23, 2013, 08:31:29 PM

One, and it was for a valid reason, but I'd rather not talk about it.  As the whole matter was finished months ago, I see no reason to think about the whole problem we were having.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Rainshadow on May 23, 2013, 08:33:30 PM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on May 23, 2013, 08:31:29 PM

One, and it was for a valid reason, but I'd rather not talk about it.  As the whole matter was finished months ago, I see no reason to think about the whole problem we were having.
I know, I was just remarking :)

Taggerung_of_Redwall

We can, if we fell we need to, prohibit gagged members from PMing. We have felt no reason to do but once before when we were worried they would abuse via PMs since they no longer could with regular posting. Gagged members that can PM are welcome to contact us anytime they would like to make the case they've improved their behavior.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Taggerung_of_Redwall on May 24, 2013, 02:41:09 AM
We can, if we fell we need to, prohibit gagged members from PMing. We have felt no reason to do but once before when we were worried they would abuse via PMs since they no longer could with regular posting. Gagged members that can PM are welcome to contact us anytime they would like to make the case they've improved their behavior.
Well, thanks for the answer :)

Maudie

I was just wondering if there are any other smileys that aren't on the smiley board other than the devil smiley (>:D)
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3