Questions and Answers (Q&A)

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, June 22, 2011, 09:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Romsca on June 12, 2013, 08:12:08 PM
You mean on the introduction topic? That was probably unlocked before they made the front lawns
No, I mean the Announcements Board.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Romsca

There's an introduction topic on the announcements board that members who aren't mods posted in. It's called "Welcome to the Redwall Abbey Forum"

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Romsca on June 12, 2013, 08:15:59 PM
There's an introduction topic on the announcements board that members who aren't mods posted in. It's called "Welcome to the Redwall Abbey Forum"
But why can't Members post there now?

Romsca

Probably since the front lawns have been made available

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Romsca on June 12, 2013, 08:20:34 PM
Probably since the front lawns have been made available
Probably...

Matthias720

The topic 'Welcome to the Redwall Abbey Forum' was the very first topic on the first board when the forum went live. This was back before there was any staff besides Redwall Abbey, and before the Announcements board existed. When I was originally appointed as a Global Moderator, I created several boards to start the forum with, including Announcements. Then some time afterwards, 'Welcome to the Redwall Abbey Forum' was moved and the current Introduction topic was created. After the Front Lawns became a thing, the Introduction topic was moved there, where it now rests. I hope that clears things up. :)

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Matthias720 on June 12, 2013, 11:43:25 PM
The topic 'Welcome to the Redwall Abbey Forum' was the very first topic on the first board when the forum went live. This was back before there was any staff besides Redwall Abbey, and before the Announcements board existed. When I was originally appointed as a Global Moderator, I created several boards to start the forum with, including Announcements. Then some time afterwards, 'Welcome to the Redwall Abbey Forum' was moved and the current Introduction topic was created. After the Front Lawns became a thing, the Introduction topic was moved there, where it now rests. I hope that clears things up. :)
Sure does! Thanks, Matthias :)

Skyblade

Excuse me, are there any threads in existence for the following topics? I am thinking of starting threads about these topics if none exist.

A thread about using what you have (gifts, talents, possessions) to serve/give to others.

A thread about what it would be like if musical instruments were personified as humans (I know, strange idea  ;))

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Lily

I can't recall either topic being discussed recently, so you can go ahead and make those threads if you like. You might find the search function useful in the future; just search for "talent" or "musical instrument" or something similar.

Skyblade

That is a good idea; thank you very much! Thank you for answering my question, also.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Lily

Ungatt Trunn

Just wanting to be sure, this Forum was started in 2011, right?

Lutra

Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Ungatt Trunn

Mariel

I want to change my profile but i have no idea how, because I try and it won't let me,  and somehow I just landed with a pic I don't want.Help!