News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Questions and Answers (Q&A)

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, June 22, 2011, 09:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Plannin' zere next April Foolz Day prank nay doubt...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on July 27, 2013, 10:23:08 PM
Plannin' zere next April Foolz Day prank nay doubt...
Well maybe a mod would but what about an regular member?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

DanielofRedwall

When it comes up for a member my guess is that they have multiple tabs open on different pages of the forum. When it shows up for mods and admins it is because we're in our secret lare of evil thoughts and planning. ;)
Received mostly negative reviews.

rachel25

What's the April fools day prank I must have missed it this year so what is it  ???

Romsca

It was the one where Russano took over the forum and changed everything to Salamandastron names

BadgerLordFiredrake

Quote from: Romsca on July 28, 2013, 04:38:01 PM
It was the one where Russano took over the forum and changed everything to Salamandastron names
When?  I always thought he was a normal user.  xD
baby turtle forever

Romsca

Not that one! This was like the first week of April

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Romsca on July 28, 2013, 05:16:51 PM
Not that one! This was like the first week of April
Yes and the member Russano the wise wasn't around then.

Russano the Wise

Quote from: BadgerLordFiredrake on July 28, 2013, 04:39:51 PM

Hehe, yes I'm not the same as that Russano. I didn't even know about the April Fools Day prank when I chose my username.
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

BadgerLordFiredrake

Quote from: Russano the Wise on July 28, 2013, 07:58:39 PM
Quote from: BadgerLordFiredrake on July 28, 2013, 04:39:51 PM

Hehe, yes I'm not the same as that Russano. I didn't even know about the April Fools Day prank when I chose my username.
Oh, sorry  :P
baby turtle forever

Lutra

I thought of member confusion when I saw "Russano the Wise" register not long after the prank was over.  I even used the same picture.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

rachel25

I remember that I hadn't been on for a while and then I did and everything was different I almost had a heart attack but now I get what that was about thanks Romsca you've solved two problems in one

Russano the Wise

Quote from: Lutra on July 29, 2013, 12:40:45 PM
I thought of member confusion when I saw "Russano the Wise" register not long after the prank was over.  I even used the same picture.

Haha, I had no idea when I registered. This is the second time I've been confused with that Russano. It's rather funny.
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Tam and Martin

You registered June 5th 2013  :)