Questions and Answers (Q&A)

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, June 22, 2011, 09:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

Quote from: Russano the Wise on July 29, 2013, 05:01:08 PM
Quote from: Lutra on July 29, 2013, 12:40:45 PM
I thought of member confusion when I saw "Russano the Wise" register not long after the prank was over.  I even used the same picture.

Haha, I had no idea when I registered. This is the second time I've been confused with that Russano. It's rather funny.
yeah I thought you were the same Russano as the April fools day prank one I wonder what happened to the other Russano  8)

Tam and Martin

Well Lutra was acting him out so I'm not sure if he deleted that account or saved it. I'm not sure.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Lutra

The other Russano account is still registered to me. :)  I still have the account because we've used it as a prank and it'll be kinda weird if someone were to re-register under it.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Tam and Martin

Here's a question: Is it possible to change your username? I know it used to be aloud but I think someone kept changing their name or something but is it still possible?

Lutra

Quote from: Tam and Martin on July 31, 2013, 06:42:51 PM
Here's a question: Is it possible to change your username? I know it used to be aloud but I think someone kept changing their name or something but is it still possible?

Possible, yes.  Encouraged, no. ;)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Lutra on July 31, 2013, 07:02:08 PM

'K thanks!

rachel25

I tried to change my user name when I first joined my dad chose my user name I mean I wanted something Redwally and look what I get Rachel25 but I don't mind anymore everyone knows me as Rachel25 now so there's no point changing it  :)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: rachel25 on August 01, 2013, 08:27:25 PM

Possible, yes.  Encouraged, no. ;)
I tried to change my user name when I first joined my dad chose my user name I mean I wanted something Redwally and look what I get Rachel25 but I don't mind anymore everyone knows me as Rachel25 now so there's no point changing it  :)

Aye, but it vid be fun zometimez tae confuze people by changin' yer uzername. Keep zem guezzin' at vho ye really are! Of courze zat vaz probably vone o' ze rezonz for vhy zey cancelled it...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

rachel25

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on August 02, 2013, 06:19:13 PM
Quote from: rachel25 on August 01, 2013, 08:27:25 PM

I tried to change my user name when I first joined my dad chose my user name I mean I wanted something Redwally and look what I get Rachel25 but I don't mind anymore everyone knows me as Rachel25 now so there's no point changing it  :)

Aye, but it vid be fun zometimez tae confuze people by changin' yer uzername. Keep zem guezzin' at vho ye really are! Of courze zat vaz probably vone o' ze rezonz for vhy zey cancelled it...
Yep  :(  :)

rachel25

Um is anyone else have the problem that if they try to go back and rewrite something the words start to disappear I can't put my words into anything I can't make the different colours or anything  :(

Tam and Martin

Matthias720

Sounds like you hit the Insert key on your keyboard. Hitting that key again should fix your problem (I think).

Thrushfeather

um how can you change the picture when you post i just started to day so i am confused ????????????
Thrush in the skies!

Thrushfeather

Thrush in the skies!