Questions and Answers (Q&A)

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, June 22, 2011, 09:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

thanks Matthias it worked I free, I free

Thrushfeather

this is out of the topic but is it just me or there is a lot of evil snakes in books  ??? :-\ ???
Thrush in the skies!

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Thrushfeather on August 15, 2013, 06:18:38 PM
this is out of the topic but is it just me or there is a lot of evil snakes in books  ??? :-\ ???
Maybe.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

rachel25

Quote from: Thrushfeather on August 15, 2013, 06:18:38 PM
Good point and welcome Thrushfeather  :)

Romsca

Should there be more topics for each page?

Redwaller

Romsca

Sorry, that should be in suggestions

Faiyloe

Am I allow to make a serous poll in the character discussion board which I would change periodically? I have seen this in the cellars. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Faiyloe on August 19, 2013, 12:05:43 PM
Am I allow to make a serous poll in the character discussion board which I would change periodically? I have seen this in the cellars. 
I think you can but sometimes it can get confusing if you see everyone writing down one character and others writing others and soon you have pages of character names.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Faiyloe

Would I be able to hold a Partner or Group Read. I'v seen them on other forums before. Two or more people get together and read the same book simultaneously and then discuss it as they go along. If I were to do this where would I post it? 

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ve could make anozer place for topicz like zat, or at leazt a zub-group.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Lily

Quote from: Faiyloe on August 19, 2013, 06:33:15 PM
Would I be able to hold a Partner or Group Read. I'v seen them on other forums before. Two or more people get together and read the same book simultaneously and then discuss it as they go along. If I were to do this where would I post it? 

I think Cavern Hole would be the best place for something like this. Sounds like fun!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Lily on August 21, 2013, 05:51:53 AM
Quote from: Faiyloe on August 19, 2013, 06:33:15 PM

I think Cavern Hole would be the best place for something like this. Sounds like fun!

But nay "'ov dae ye zink ze author felt vhile writin' ziz chapter?" queztionz, eh?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Faiyloe

Yes its more about the story line and the characters or whatever stood out to you while you were reading the chapter.