News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Questions and Answers (Q&A)

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, June 22, 2011, 09:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

How can you tell if a user account is a Spam account?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

May'apz if tiz made from different typez o' meat...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Cornflower MM

Very funny, Head!!!! Alright, 2 questions-1- how can you make your letters turn color??? Two- how do you become a season namer??? Tats what I wanna be!!!!!

Lily

Quote from: Tam and Martin on October 22, 2013, 02:52:03 PM
How can you tell if a user account is a Spam account?
I usually tell by looking at their name or seeing if they have a dodgy link in their signature. Their posts also often don't make much sense.

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 24, 2013, 06:30:28 AM
Very funny, Head!!!! Alright, 2 questions-1- how can you make your letters turn color??? Two- how do you become a season namer??? Tats what I wanna be!!!!!
1. See the drop-down box labelled "Change Colour" above the box where you enter text? Just highlight the text which you want to change and pick a colour from the options provided. Blue text!

2. You can find the answer to your second question in the FAQ under the heading, "What is a Season Namer?"

Cornflower MM

Thanks, Lily!!!! did it do it???

Taggerung_of_Redwall

No, it didn't work. You'll need the put the text you want colored between the two tags.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zoze tagz bein': [color=blue ] [/color ] (Vizoot ze zpacez at ze end)

Zae ye vid end up viz ziz!

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Cornflower MM

?????? Sort of like blue this??? Did it wrk this time??? Oh and Head??? you're signature picture is creepy!

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Cornflower MM

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Lutra

Just FYI, light text on a light background is not a good idea if you actually want people to read what you wrote. ;)    Use in moderation please.

Dark colors = good

Others = not so good  :P
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Ungatt Trunn

Who (beside the creator of this Forum, Redwall Abbey) was the very first member to join?

Life is too short to rush through it.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on October 25, 2013, 11:36:59 PM
Who (beside the creator of this Forum, Redwall Abbey) was the very first member to join?

If you go to the memberlist, you can sort by date registered to check.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away