Questions and Answers (Q&A)

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, June 22, 2011, 09:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

It's still going on but it is slowing down.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwaller

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on October 31, 2013, 05:25:49 PM
It's still going on but it is slowing down.
Well, I'll get this back on in no time.  ;)

Cornflower MM

how do you post pictures? And i found a god picture for my profile - how do I get it up??

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Cornflower MM on November 02, 2013, 07:18:50 PM
how do you post pictures? And i found a god picture for my profile - how do I get it up??
First, download the picture onto the computer. Then, go to your profile and go to the editing section. Then click the "Upload Profile Picture" button. Then select the picture you want, and hit "Save". Then, you'll have it. :)

Life is too short to rush through it.

Cornflower MM

Ta da! It's just so small :(l....Maybe there's a way to make it bigger??

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Cornflower MM on November 02, 2013, 10:11:49 PM
Ta da! It's just so small :(l....Maybe there's a way to make it bigger??

Ah zink ye vid 'ave tae dae zummat viz ze original picture tae make it bigger.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jukka the Sling

^He said you'd have to do something to the original picture to make it bigger. :)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on November 05, 2013, 07:33:22 PM
^He said you'd have to do something to the original picture to make it bigger. :)
Yep. I'm pretty sure we all know how to do that...

BrookSkimmer

Hey guys, just a quick reminder for this board:

Please only post questions that are in the context of the site in general here. Examples; how to post pictures, how to link topics. That kind of thing.

Questions about who has been the site lately, what's going on in certain RP's and the like should be directed to other boards. RP questions in the OOC RP board for example.

Please don't use this board for chatting and such. No need to thank people for their answers or that sort of dialogue. Feel free to do so in PM's or on other OOC boards of the site. A good exercise to this effect would be not responding to this message on this board but rather by PM to me if needed.  ;)

Thanks so much!

Ungatt Trunn

Then I guess I have a question of my own: Why does the member count seem to be changing (as in, the count going down) allot? Do you really get that many spammers?

Dannflower Reguba

That could be partially due to some people deleting their accounts?  ??? I can't give a solid answer on that, but that would make the most sense. Or like you said, maybe the mods are just cleaning house.  ;)

EDIT: If you go through the listings of the people on the forum, you'll notice that  a decent number of them are gagged. This generally means that they're a spammer, so those accounts might be getting deleted. (we have a very low tolerance for spammers)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Matthias720

Periodically I go through and delete a portion of the spam accounts here. It's a lot of work, so I can't do it as regularly as I'd like, but yes, the member count going down is due to accounts being deleted.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Matthias720 on November 06, 2013, 05:40:03 PM
Periodically I go through and delete a portion of the spam accounts here. It's a lot of work, so I can't do it as regularly as I'd like, but yes, the member count going down is due to accounts being deleted.
Quote from: danflorreguba on November 06, 2013, 04:36:15 PM
That could be partially due to some people deleting their accounts?  ??? I can't give a solid answer on that, but that would make the most sense. Or like you said, maybe the mods are just cleaning house.  ;)

EDIT: If you go through the listings of the people on the forum, you'll notice that  a decent number of them are gagged. This generally means that they're a spammer, so those accounts might be getting deleted. (we have a very low tolerance for spammers)
Makes sence...that's for the awnsers. :)

The Shade

Is there going to be an Overlords Orders IX? The current one doesn't look like its going to finish.  :-\
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: The Shade on November 07, 2013, 03:49:59 PM
Is there going to be an Overlords Orders IX? The current one doesn't look like its going to finish.  :-\
First, why don't you think Overlord's 9 isn't going to be finished?