Questions and Answers (Q&A)

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, June 22, 2011, 09:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthias720

She isn't inactive. The last time Romsca was on was less than a week ago. If you have questions about the game, please PM her directly.

BrookSkimmer

Please direct questions regarding RP's to the OOC RP board, and questions about Forum Games to the Forum Games board. Please do not respond to this post on this board. PM me if you need to respond.  ;)

Romsca

I'll get on Overlord's Orders now that I actually have a weekend that I don't think I'm going to be that busy with homework! ...hopefully...

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Tam and Martin

Why does the member Dawnwing have a green mark over her name? What I mean is, when, for example, you sometimes see Rainshadow's name it is purple because she is season namer. When you see Dawnwing name, it is Green. Why is that?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Taggerung_of_Redwall

A few members of the staff have been/will be largely inactive, so we've decided to add Dawnwing to the staff as Moderator (green being the membergroup's color).
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Tam and Martin

Sorry for the Double post but is she going to just be a moderator till the others can come back on or is she always gonna be one?

Taggerung_of_Redwall

She is as much a permanent member of the staff as any of us.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Tam and Martin

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Iz it pozzible tae change ze zize o' a picture on ze Forum vhen poztin' an image, or iz it like vhen poztin' videoz an' ye cannae dae it an' zae muzt change ze image zize before poztin' it?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Lily

The forum will automatically resize pictures that are too big, but if you want to do it yourself you can change the width.

If I post my image as is it'll look like this:
[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3c/Sea_otter_nursing02.jpg[/img]

...but if I add the width attribute to the img tag it will look like this:
[img width=200]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3c/Sea_otter_nursing02.jpg[/img]

The width is in pixels. If you try to make a picture huge, say 2000 pixels wide, it will automatically be resized to the forum default.

I hope that helps!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

It doez! Zankee!

Hmmm...Ca ye change ze length taae, or iz it juzt ze vidth?

EDIT: Ze 'eight vorkz! Zankee!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Dannflower Reguba

I think what you're looking for here is height, and it should change automatically.  :)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Ungatt Trunn

So, I was wondering...is there any news on the Redwall emoticons (smileys) for this Forum? I heard something about it a few months back, so, will they ever be released?

Life is too short to rush through it.