Questions and Answers (Q&A)

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, June 22, 2011, 09:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Redwaller on November 16, 2013, 12:13:11 AM
What emos?
In either this topic or the General Suggestions topic, somebody asked something about Redwall emoticons for this Forum, and DanielofRedwall confirmed it. So, I'm just waiting for an answer now... ;)

Life is too short to rush through it.

BrookSkimmer

They are still in the works so no official release time yet.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: BrookSkimmer on November 17, 2013, 01:31:14 AM
They are still in the works so no official release time yet.
Do they really take that long to make? Or our you guys still working out how they will look?

Redwaller

If they are making them themselves it can take a while. Spriting isn't that easy.  ;)

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on November 16, 2013, 12:15:07 AM
Quote from: Redwaller on November 16, 2013, 12:13:11 AM
What emos?
In either this topic or the General Suggestions topic, somebody asked something about Redwall emoticons for this Forum, and DanielofRedwall confirmed it. So, I'm just waiting for an answer now... ;)
Cool!  ;D

BrookSkimmer

They don't take that long to make. The catch is me finding time to actually make them.  ;) I do have plans to get going on them somewhat soon.

Just a reminder to all: Please do not post anything outside of questions and answers in this thread. If you want to communicate outside of that with some use the appropriate board or PM to do so. Thanks!

Ungatt Trunn

BrookSkimmer
Are there any other Mods who can make them?

BrookSkimmer

At the moment it's me that expressed interest in wanting to create them. If you are all good little kits you never know what you might get for Christmas.  ;)

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: BrookSkimmer on November 18, 2013, 06:06:31 PM
At the moment it's me that expressed interest in wanting to create them. If you are all good little kits you never know what you might get for Christmas.  ;)
Hehe, Redwall emos would be good Christmas presents for the Forum. ;D

Tam and Martin

Is there gonna be another Roleplay Tournament soon?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

BrookSkimmer

I'm thinking the next tournament will take place soon after the new year begins.

Ungatt Trunn

Whats the difference between a normal RP and a RP Tournament? Is the latter one like a contest?

BrookSkimmer

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on November 19, 2013, 05:59:57 PM
Whats the difference between a normal RP and a RP Tournament? Is the latter one like a contest?
The second one is a contest which you are judged on.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: BrookSkimmer on November 19, 2013, 04:33:57 PM
I'm thinking the next tournament will take place soon after the new year begins.

Ah zuppoze zat meanz zat ah'm goin' tae mizz it viz me zpendin' ze Vinter off ze computer an av. *Zighz*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.