Questions and Answers (Q&A)

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, June 22, 2011, 09:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

I can't figure out how to change my current time zone. How do you do that?

Life is too short to rush through it.

Dannflower Reguba

You go to, "Look and Layout preferences," and find the box that says, "Time offset." In their you can set an offset to the current forum time that will make it your time. (mine is -5) I just recently did that myself, it's not too hard, just takes a little thinking.  ;)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: danflorreguba on November 20, 2013, 01:50:06 AM
You go to, "Look and Layout preferences," and find the box that says, "Time offset." In their you can set an offset to the current forum time that will make it your time. (mine is -5) I just recently did that myself, it's not too hard, just takes a little thinking.  ;)
Thanks, dan :)

Dannflower Reguba

Why is my post counter stuck at 4860?  :-\ I've made posts but its' been stuck like that for awhile.

EDIT: Umm... Never mind, it just went up.  ::)

Can you guys put the (post counter off) sign on the Front Lawns please? Because that not being there is kinda misleading.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

BrookSkimmer

It does say the post count is off on the title for the Front Lawns. I will change it so that it looks the same as the other post count off boards.

Dannflower Reguba

Where was it before? I thought it was post countless but I looked recently and didn't see it.

BrookSkimmer

Not sure... perhaps another Mod saw your request and got to it before I did. I modified all the post countless boards to uniformly say (post count is off)  ;)

Either way, tis done!  :)

Taggerung_of_Redwall

It was already marked as not counting posts, just not in parantheses. It's uniform now.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

doogy plum

can someone make step by step "draw rose" instructions :-\

Dannflower Reguba

Welcome to the Forum Doogy.  :) Questions like that belong in the fanworks section, from there, click on fan artwork and you can look for a requests topic there.  ;)

Osu

Quote from: doogy plum on December 01, 2013, 07:14:05 PM
can someone make step by step "draw rose" instructions :-\
Quote from: danflorreguba on December 01, 2013, 07:30:00 PM
Welcome to the Forum Doogy.  :) Questions like that belong in the fanworks section, from there, click on fan artwork and you can look for a requests topic there.  ;)
^^^ This. :)
But since you ask, I know there are also some Rose tutorials here and BrookSkimmer here on the forum did a couple of general Redwall character drawing tutorials a while back, too, starting here.
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Ungatt Trunn

How do you set a GIF image as your profile picture? Because I tried setting on my account, but it wouldn't "move" if you know what a GIF picture is. Can anybody help?

Lily

A stated in this topic, the image is probably too big. If the forum has to resize a gif it'll only resize one frame, so the animation will be lost. You can resize the image using sites like picasion.

Hope that helps. :)

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Lily on December 04, 2013, 05:32:03 AM
A stated in this topic, the image is probably too big. If the forum has to resize a gif it'll only resize one frame, so the animation will be lost. You can resize the image using sites like picasion.

It sure does! Thanks, Lily!

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Lily on December 04, 2013, 05:32:03 AM

Could you add that to the FAQ thread please?