Gonff the Mousethief

I had a small one
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

psybox

Is the signature image size rule gone, or just not being enforced?

DanielofRedwall

If we see people with signatures too big we do our best to contact them and ask them to change it though I suppose some people might have slipped past but we do our best.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Osu on February 12, 2014, 05:42:16 PM
Bragging rights! And you get to display the award(s) you earned in your signature for all to see and admire.

OK
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

W0NWILL

Depends on the computer. The computer's personal help center is where you should look.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Uzually juzt Ctrl + PrtScn, alzough zome computerz moight nae 'ave zat.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rusvul

Is there a way for me to change my time zone to Eastern? I'd like to be able to tell what time things have happened at without having to do math :P

Dannflower Reguba

It's in your personal settings somewhere, I did that quite awhile ago. You need to know how far off the set time you are though.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Osu

Quote from: Tam and Martin on February 19, 2014, 06:36:22 PM
How do you take a screenshot?
If you're running Windows, hold down alt + printscreen (PrtScr), as HiAG said.
If you're running a Macintosh operating system, hold down Command + Shift + 3.

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on February 20, 2014, 02:56:04 PM
Is there a way for me to change my time zone to Eastern? I'd like to be able to tell what time things have happened at without having to do math :P
Go to profile > Look and Layout Preferences > Time Offset. If you don't know what your zone's offset is you can pick 'autodetect' and that should select the correct offset for you.

:)
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Skarzs

This may have been asked before, but is there somehow or somewhere that we do not have to create an account to upload pictures, and from there get them onto this here forum?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ye uzed tae be able tae pozt picturez from yer picturez afore, but for zome reazon (Ah forget vhy) zey took it dovn. Ah zink it 'ad zomefink tae dae viz 'ov much room on ze zite it took up. Eizer vay, na' ye need an account for an image-'oztin' zite tae put up yer picturez on ze forum. Vhoever kenz can fill in ze mizzin' piecez o' zat explanation.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Grr. Thanks for the input, but that does not please me in the bit.
I'd really like to upload drawings, but my mom really doesn't like making accounts on anything on the internet, so talking her into this is going to almost kill me. :(
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Osu

You can use cubeupload.com. It doesn't require an account at all. :) There's also tinypic and imgur.
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.