Questions and Answers (Q&A)

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, June 22, 2011, 09:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

Sorry for the double post but is Dawnwing a Global mod now? When her name pops up it's blue.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Jukka the Sling

I have a question too. What would happen if I went to the Internet Archive and signed in to an old version of this forum, from before I joined? Supposing I actually managed to sign in, what would happen then? :P Would it wreck anything? I'm just curious.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

When is a topic in Fan Fiction supposed to be put into completed fan fictions?
If at all, that is.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Osu

@Jukka - You know, I'm not entirely sure... but I don't think it would hurt to try it and see! ;D

@Skarzs - Normally I update the Directory entries as I see they're completed, but I'm also usually a few weeks behind on getting to those threads. For example, right now I'm at March 1st, so anything posted or updated after then hasn't made it to my plate just yet. That said, everybody is welcome (and encouraged) to PM me or another mod if you'd like your entries updated or added right away! :)
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

The Skarzs

Thanks!
(Like The Overwatch, for example :P)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lutra

Quote from: Tam and Martin on April 03, 2014, 08:36:24 PM
Sorry for the double post but is Dawnwing a Global mod now? When her name pops up it's blue.

Yes, Dawnwing is a global mod.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Tam and Martin

I'm not sure if this has been covered before but, could we do a Non-Redwall Roleplay in the Roleplay section of the forum? For example, a Lord of the rings Roleplay?

Osu

Non-Redwall roleplays would belong in Cavern Hole or The Cellars, whichever would be more suitable for the nature of your RP.
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Tam and Martin

Okay......Thanks I think I get it now!

Tam and Martin

Sorry for the double post but I have another question and I wanted to make sure someone saw it.

Why is there a limit to the number of PM's you can send? Yesterday I was PMing with several different members and after I reached 20 it wouldn't let me send anymore so I had to wait till today to get back to them.

Is it because you don't want some members spamming any other members?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Matthias720

The staff wants to avoid having a large influx of messages being sent out all at the same time. If there is something that needs to be told to 30+ people, it might be better to simply make a topic about it instead.

Dannflower Reguba

This is a problem that I used to have when I was trying to talk to some buddies of mine way back in the day. What happens is I'm conversing with multiple people about separate topics and I'd reach the cap and the conversations would be stalled. Could the cap possibly be raised a little bit? Like 25 or something? 25 Would've been fine for the scenario that I'd been in multiple times.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Shade

This has happened to me plenty of times. I believe once you've reached the limit, you'll have to wait for an hour before you can send any again. I'm not sure people have time to wait for an hour though.  :P
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Tam and Martin

Quote from: The Shade on May 09, 2014, 10:35:46 PM
This has happened to me plenty of times. I believe once you've reached the limit, you'll have to wait for an hour before you can send any again. I'm not sure people have time to wait for an hour though.  :P
Actually, you have to wait a whole day to send anymore. This happened to me several times. I had to wait a whole 24 hours to send more messages.