News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Questions and Answers (Q&A)

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, June 22, 2011, 09:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

(Yay, I can be correct sometimes!)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: The Skarzs on May 22, 2014, 02:58:35 AM
I think some are still in college, maybe. :P

Brook's 32..It says on her profile.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on May 17, 2014, 02:34:08 PM
For some reason guests seem to view this topic a lot. I've noticed it many times. In fact, there's 6 guests viewing it right now. Does anyone have any idea why?
Er, so, does anyone know why this topic is viewed so much?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

I think it's because it sounds so interesting.

I have a question! Sometimes when I view Who's Online, some members/ Guests have Unknown Action or, Nothing, or nothing you can see.... What exactly does that mean? What are they doing?

W0NWILL

They're in the Twilight Zone. Or looking through your window.

Seriously though, with mods, they're in their super-secret hideout, with members, they may be editing a post, and I'm not too sure for guests. Basically it's all the stuff there isn't a heading in Who's Online for.

The Skarzs

I have a question: on June 10, there is a birthday supposedly for eleven people, six of which are turning 33, supposedly. Is it safe to assume these are most likely spambots?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Quote from: The Skarzs on June 10, 2014, 04:12:39 AM
I have a question: on June 10, there is a birthday supposedly for eleven people, six of which are turning 33, supposedly. Is it safe to assume these are most likely spambots?

Yes, it is very safe to say this.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

rachel25

Question! Whens the next Role Play tournament?

Osu

It is in the works as we speak! :D
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Cornflower MM

Do you have a general idea? Because I'd like to particapte in this one (Since I'll actually BE here)

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Osu

I'm afraid I'm not familiar with the exact particulars and don't want to hazard an incorrect guess, unfortunately. But BrookSkimmer may have a ballpark date in mind, and the initial tournament parameters have been laid out. Definitely stick around for news of it, if you can! :)

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

I was wondering, when somebody reports a post, what happens for the mods? Does an alert box pop up? Or can they only see reported posts from the admin region of the forum? Also, what does the alert say? Does it say the person-who-reported-it's username and email address, or only the latter? Just curious.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Osu

We get an automated email with a link to the reported post and any comment the reporter added; we can see both the reporter's username and email on the report as well.