News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Questions and Answers (Q&A)

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, June 22, 2011, 09:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Morgazath on September 15, 2014, 01:24:40 AM
Hi. I was wondering. Is there a way to put pictures in my signature? I found two pictures that I want to use, (One for my profile picture, and one for my signature.) but I don't know if I can. So a little help would be gladly appreciated.
Yes you can. Just put the image tags ( These: [img][/img] ) in the post and then copy the image URL of your picture you want then paste it inbetween the image tags.

Any more questions you can just PM me.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

psybox

Quote from: Tam and Martin on September 15, 2014, 07:28:13 PM
Quote from: Morgazath on September 15, 2014, 01:24:40 AM
Hi. I was wondering. Is there a way to put pictures in my signature? I found two pictures that I want to use, (One for my profile picture, and one for my signature.) but I don't know if I can. So a little help would be gladly appreciated.
Yes you can. Just put the image tags ( These: [img][/img] ) in the post and then copy the image URL of your picture you want then paste it inbetween the image tags.

Any more questions you can just PM me.
Fixed something for you, Tam.
Also, if the image is more than 40x350 pixels, you're not allowed to use it.  Sorry.

Tam and Martin

Whoops! Sorry about that! I'll fix it.

BrookSkimmer

The awards are not based on amounts, they are based on quality. When myself or other mods see someone who has real talent or greatly improved talent for an area such as writing or drawing then that person may receive an award for it.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

I'm trying to get a picture, of a chicken, as my profile picture. It was on my desktop, so I uploaded it to Imgur, and it still won't show up. I'm confused.

Tam and Martin

Are you using the right image tags?

Jukka the Sling

You don't need image tags to set a pic as your avatar.

Corny, you don't have to upload the pic to the internet; you can use it right off your desktop. When you're changing your pic, choose the "I will upload my own picture" option and browse to the pic you've saved on your computer.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

. . . Just make sure the dimensions are the allotted size.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on September 22, 2014, 09:04:10 PM
You don't need image tags to set a pic as your avatar.

Corny, you don't have to upload the pic to the internet; you can use it right off your desktop. When you're changing your pic, choose the "I will upload my own picture" option and browse to the pic you've saved on your computer.
Whoops! Read it wrong.

MeadowR

Probably had this before, but I think going though 68 pages is a bit much. :p

Who's the best person to go to for username changes? Are name changes okay to have? (Supposing it is unless someone wanted their name changed every other week!) Thank you. :)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

James Gryphon

Name changes are fine, so long as they aren't very frequent and they don't violate any of the regular rules. As far as who you need to ask, I think name changes have to go through Matthias. He has a lot to deal with in real life, so it might be a short wait before you get it through.
« Subject to editing »

MeadowR

Righto, thanks for letting me know. :) It's just a consideration at the moment so I can wait.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Jukka the Sling

Is there a way to see the full list of how many posts you have per board? 'Cause I can only see my top 10 boards, and I'd like it a little more in-depth.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Okay, strange request, but for the sake of science, would it be possible to see what would happen if the topic The Master of the Pitiless Mists, OOC and Sign-up was deleted?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.