Questions and Answers (Q&A)

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, June 22, 2011, 09:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muse

After seeing Nightfur's official fanfic, I think do one seasonly, with the writer being voted on. This way, it really becomes official, and it gives any new people a chance to participate.
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Presently, it isn't official. It's her personal fanfic- she can do with it what she wants.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Muse

I know, but just saying, from the next onward, could we do this?
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

Tiria Wildlough

Sounds like a good idea, but we'd have to ask Nightfire. She might want to keep doing it herself.
Also, the best websites and best fanart have been linked, but not the fanfiction. I want to read the winning story. Can that be taken care of?
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

mattimouse20

just wait until I make my daring escape!

Skipper

it has already been mentiond but ill explain it anyway.
you get chosen by a mod to name the season and then thats it, i think

Bragoon

Quote from: Taggerung_of_Redwall on January 16, 2012, 09:24:05 PM
A Season Namer is someone the staff chooses at the beginning of a season (winter, summer ect.) to, well, name the season. The person chosen is an example of a good role-model of a member.

First post on Page 9.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Tiria Wildlough

How do you upload a profile picture that moves? I have some, but I tried it and it didn't work. :(
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on January 24, 2012, 08:10:30 AM
Sounds like a good idea, but we'd have to ask Nightfire. She might want to keep doing it herself.
Also, the best websites and best fanart have been linked, but not the fanfiction. I want to read the winning story. Can that be taken care of?

Keep doing what myself, Tiria? I'm a little confused.....
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

redwallgurl

How can you erase a post after posting it?
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

You can't delete posts, actually. Just make sure you merit making one before hitting 'Post'. The most wonderful thing about a forum or chatroom is that button.
If you post a topic and want it removed or locked, contact a member of the staff of that board, or just myself or Matthias.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

redwallgurl

alright thanx i was just wondering because i had that happen unfortauntly all you can do is edit at least in our power
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Lily

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on February 09, 2012, 01:36:57 PM
How do you upload a profile picture that moves? I have some, but I tried it and it didn't work. :(
Are you uploading them straight from your computer? You might have to try uploading it to a separate site like tinypic. Then you can use the "I have my own pic" option to set your profile picture.

Lutra

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on February 09, 2012, 01:36:57 PM

Lily gave one answer.  Also, very large pictures can be denied because they slow a forum down when your connection is trying to load a very large image.  Some animated gifs can be large.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Dannflower Reguba

What's the difference between a moderator, and a global moderator? Or between a Moderator and an Administrator?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This