Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, June 22, 2011, 09:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Groddil

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Skyblade on April 19, 2017, 04:49:21 AM
What can I do better?

I'm sorry, you can't do better than "perfect" ;)
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Luftwaffles

Yeah, the tags weren't imported.

Feel free to re-add as many as you would like.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Cornflower MM

Every time I log in the computer pitches a fit, saying the log-in isn't secure. (No "https://" is its problem) Just throwing that out there.

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Cornflower MM on April 19, 2017, 03:39:10 PM
Every time I log in the computer pitches a fit, saying the log-in isn't secure. (No "https://" is its problem) Just throwing that out there.

What browser are you login from? Chrome? Yeah, it tends to be paranoid about the old "HTTP://" protocol. Don't worry about that.

Cornflower MM

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Cornflower MM on April 19, 2017, 03:51:03 PM
Firefox, actually.

I see...

Well, it's still just paranoia in its case. My own blog started bugging me about images not following the new protocols, even though it was fine with them before.

Don't mind it too much.

Jasper

This is not the avatar I would prefer to use. I have a few of my own, but each time I upload them, the image ends up being very, very small. What can I do to fix this?

Thanks!

-Jasper, the one who is apparently not as good with computers as he previously assumed.

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Jasper on April 19, 2017, 04:08:31 PM
This is not the avatar I would prefer to use. I have a few of my own, but each time I upload them, the image ends up being very, very small. What can I do to fix this?

Thanks!

-Jasper, the one who is apparently not as good with computers as he previously assumed.

PM me your desired avatar and I'll look into it.

Andy

I was wondering about the avatar thing as well, as I keep having the same issue.  Most people seem to have tiny ones now, but a few are bigger, so it's weird that they keep getting shrunk when uploaded.
Only actions can speak the truth.

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Andy on April 20, 2017, 08:21:16 AM
I was wondering about the avatar thing as well, as I keep having the same issue.  Most people seem to have tiny ones now, but a few are bigger, so it's weird that they keep getting shrunk when uploaded.

I don't know why it does it with some avatars while ignoring others, but small avatars are a tradition on this forum (that was only changed while we were at Loamhedge).

Ashleg

I'm sure that could be changed again, to allow larger avatars.

Jasper

Well that's the thing - it has already been changed, larger ones are definitely allowed, and many people have them. Oddly enough, the changes, for me, only seems to apply to the default avatars, like the one I am using currently. (As you can see, it's perhaps double the size of a few of the other ones.)

I can only get my avatar to be the proper size when it is a default one. None of the ones I upload end up 100x100, even if I edit them to be 100x100 when I upload. Instead they shrink to nearly half their original size.