Questions and Answers (Q&A)

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, June 22, 2011, 09:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Quote from: MatthiasMan on April 02, 2012, 11:29:30 PM
How do you put a picture with your account?

Click on 'Profile' at the top of the forum. Then hit 'Forum Profile Information' on the left side. You can then link a picture from your computer (this works) or to one online.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Redwallfan7

Can we decorate our profile with pictures or colors
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Bragoon

No, we can't, we can only update information.

Now, you can of course change your avatar, and you can put an image in your signature if you like too, but there are size limits for signature images. 
The limit is 40x350 pixels, according to the rules. 
http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=86.0
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Troy Troodon

I don't know if this is the right place to ask but do any of the artists on this site take requests?
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Bragoon

It would be best to post a topic in The Cellars or Cavern Hole, since this topic is geared toward questions regarding the forum.  I may have been unclear with that in my other post.  =)

Also, you could ask in the Fan Works forum, since that would be where artists might be more inclined to look regarding that sort of work.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

DanielofRedwall

HeadInAnotherGalaxy was taking requests on his Redwall card game, if you're interested. Not sure if he still makes them.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Coobreedan

Is HIAG even still on the forum?
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Bragoon

He was last active two days ago.  He appears to be around, but not terribly active.

MatthiasMan

Quote from: Troy Troodon on April 10, 2012, 09:16:04 PM
I don't know if this is the right place to ask but do any of the artists on this site take requests?

I take art request in Art Requests in Cavern Hole.

Wot Wot

hiya all
sorry about not being on much
lots of exciting things have been happening, gone on holiday, revising, hw, member of my family struck down by an illness (the doctors could not work out what it was) so phew, s'all back to normal
quick question, how many members are there and could you show a heirachy of the members

Varleyfray

Quote from: Troy Troodon on April 10, 2012, 09:16:04 PM

I take commissions. But since you are quite young, I'm guessing you don't have the money to throw at art. ;)

MatthiasMan

What? I just do art for people for there pleasure.

Dannflower Reguba

Maybe he is better than you, do yoou have any examples?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Lily

Quote from: Wot Wot on April 16, 2012, 01:33:11 PM
hiya all
sorry about not being on much
lots of exciting things have been happening, gone on holiday, revising, hw, member of my family struck down by an illness (the doctors could not work out what it was) so phew, s'all back to normal
quick question, how many members are there and could you show a heirachy of the members
There's a link to the members list at the bottom of the main page. You can sort the list by clicking on the headings of each column.

Let's keep this thread for questions and answers only please, guys.