News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Questions and Answers (Q&A)

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, June 22, 2011, 09:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Ashleg

I dunno why I haven't reported this earlier : ever since the switch from Loamhedge the Paradise to here the "edit profile" button has not worked on mobile.

Take into account that it did work before we initially lost this site, and it DID work on Loamhedge.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

DelenatheWanderer

How do you add a picture to your post? I click on upload image, but all it shows is some javascript... >8(
Disney. Brian Jacques. J.R.R. Tolkien. C.S. Lewis. Toby Fox. A.A.Milne. And more...

Jukka the Sling

Most people here upload an image to sites like Photobucket, then paste the image's direct url in the image tags:

[img][/img]
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Maudie

Why is it the guests can view the Orchard but not the Front Lawns? I keep seeing them looking at Orchard topics, so I logged out. I couldn't see the Orchard on the forum index but I could if I went through the profile of someone who had recently posted there. Then, when I tried to go to Front Lawns it wouldn't let me.

I just thought that was kind of weird. Why is it set up like that?
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Jetthebinturong

What?

If guests can see the Orchard, I'd like that to change, as someone who has posted personal stuff there.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Ashleg

Yeah. We don't need guests reading This Dynasty, thanks.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Ashleg

Suggestion: do another avatar event. Last time it was heroes. Maybe do villains or somethin'.

DelenatheWanderer

Does anyone know of a site like photobucket for uploading images that IS NOT tumblr or deviantart? I can't upload my pictures to this site without something like that.  :-\
Disney. Brian Jacques. J.R.R. Tolkien. C.S. Lewis. Toby Fox. A.A.Milne. And more...

Maudie

There is tinypic.com. It's a free image hosting service and it doesn't require an account, but sometimes it will stretch your pictures and you really don't have control over them. But it does usually work okay.

Cornflower MM

Or PostIMG. Also free, you can make an account, which is also free, but you don't have to. Never seems to do anything to my pictures, either.

a crumb

There's imgur, too, which is very simple and easy -that was always the underlying design choice.

DelenatheWanderer